Entry 028 || Inui Seishu

🌹FLUFF🌹

Sorry for not updating and I can't think any title. Let me give you some fluff. Highschool au.
-✿Wisteria

"Have you seen Coco?"

"No, I haven't"

"Sorry, Coco needs me"

"It's fine, I'll just go by myself"

"Something came in, Coco wanted me to do it"

"Okay"

"What if Coco got hurt?"

"I'm sorry"

"Coco are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just go and check [Name]"

"I'm fine, don't worry"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❀

❀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Inui, can we talk?" I asked as I approached him. "No, I'm sorry. Coco left some things for me to do" he excused as I smiled.

"Ah, okay, you can do it" I said as he left. My smile drops and tears started to form.

I took my phone out and dialed Hinata. She's my classmate and cousin. I took a bag with some clothes, yeah. Me and Inui live in the same apartment. Since it  has 2 rooms. We share it.

The truth is, I'm breaking up with Inui. I can't take  it anymore. Coco here  and Coco there. What hurt the most is  that all of his time and attention weren't for me but for Kokonoi only.

I'm tired.

I left a letter on the table, I know that the time he arrived. He will just sleep.

I left the room and quickly left the building. I went at Hina's place and told her everything. She's the only one  I can rely on.

My parents were divorced and don't even support my financial needs so I have  to work on my on. My aunt or Hina's mom in short, gave me support but was cut off when I told  her I want to support myself.

I changed my phone and my number. I don't want to have any interaction with Inui as long as possible.

Because just hearing his name want me to burst out crying.

||3RD PERSON||

"Sorry for barging in!" Takemichi said as the others entered as well. "[Name]!" Inui called as he opened your room and  saw no one.

"Inupi, a letter" Kokonoi said as he handed out the letter. Inupi opened it and read the contents

Dear Inui,

       .... I'm leaving the apartment for a short time. I need to do something. I wanted to clear up my mind. Well you see, I think our relationship isn't working out. You don't talk or payed attention to me. Oh! Not that I blame Kokonoi-kun.
     ….. I just wanted to know if you're serious with me, do you even love me? I won't  take anything, I just need some attention from you. Atleast a little. I just want to know, I want to know if you still feel the same  feeling before.
      ..... Because if you don't, let's just break up

[Name]

Inui dropped the letter and run outside.
"Oi!"
"Inui!"

He tried to find  the girl, if she's still around. Shouting her [Name] not caring about the stares from the others. He went back feeling hopeless.

The others seemed to know the reason. After Inui left, they read the letter.

"Inui-kun …" Takemichi said breaking the dark tense in the room. "Why don't you visit Wisteria-chan? Wisteria-chan was [Name]-chan's childhood friend" Takemichi suggested as the rain started  on pouring down.

Inui stood up without saying something, he took his  black hoodie and went outside.

He arrived at the Starlian's residence where Wisteria lived. Wisteria went outside and asked what he wants but rejected to say anything since [Name] said that she shouldn't say a thing.

4 hours past, the rain has  no end. Wisteria had enough and told  him.

"She's in the Tachibana residence. She's staying there. When you meet her, please apologize for what you lack and for what I've done" she said as Inui nod.

[Tachibana's not  living  in an apartment, kay?]

He arrived there and pressed the doorbell. "Coming"
It was then opened, her eyes' widen when she saw who's  at the door.

"I-Inui…?" [Name] stuttered. "[Name], who's─" Hina was cut off when she saw who it was. "I'll just leave then" she added and  left.

"Come on"  [Name] whispered in a soothing voice making Inui's eyes widen. "I don't want you to get sick, Inui is Inui" she said and turned her back to lead Inui only to be hugged from behind.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love─" Inui was cut off when [Name] suddenly turned around and kissed him.

She pulled away only to get another one, she  responded and made a little kissing session. "I-I love  you too. 10 hours isn't  enough to move on, idiot!" she answered  and hugged Inui.

They went to [Name]'s room and went to the shower Inui going first. After taking a bath, they both go to bed and cuddled each other.

Inui smiled at your sleeping face and took a peck to your lips, saying something before drifting to a deep slumber.

"You might not know but I have fallen in love with you because of the fact that you have learned to love me even when I could not even love myself."