Accident Confession | Haitani Rindou

🌹Fluff🌹

So guys, I'm uploading a lot of oneshots lately since I have a story to finisand it. My friend always annoy me to continue it. And I've been busy to my modules and my parents always wanted me to chase an honor even though its impossible so yeah .....

Anyways, enjoy

(✿)Wisteria

"Rin-chin!" you yelled as you jumped to Rindou's back making him almost fall but regained his balance. "What now [Name]?" he asked completely annoyed.

You almost flinch to his voice and he noticed it. You went down and smiled at him. "You seemed to be in a bad mood, I'll be leaving you then" you mumbled and smiled as you were about to leave when he took your wrist and hugged you.

"Sorry, I'm just angry to our teacher for failing me again" he said as you hugged him back.

"Want me to teach you?" you asked as he immediately nod. "Let's go...? We better catch some food in the cafeteria" he said and both of you walked together to the cafeteria.

Both of you met while some guys were hitting you and he by chance saw you. He helped you out and turned out that he's from the next room to yours.

You, Rindou and Ran became best buddies and sometimes treat their wounds when they had some fights from the other gangs. You even went to their meeting place multiple times.

"So, if you wanted to compute the distance of the epicenter. d= td/8 seconds × 100 km" you spoke as you did the problem with the given formula.

"Thanks, if only you were the teacher" he said as you laugh to his comment. "Come on, don't backstab Wisteria-sensei" you said as both of you just giggled about the idea.

"Okay, I'll be leaving then. Its not that late tho" you said as you stood up. "I should walk you home" he said as you shook your head. "Its just an 3 minute walk, thanks for the offer though" you said as he walked you outside their house's gate.

"Take care, message me when you arrived at your house" he said as you beamed a smile.

"God, I just love you and─" you were cut off when you realized what you said. "a-and ... uh ... I-I" you can't find the right word to say, you ran away ... As in very fast.

You then stopped by a convenience store near your house and bought ice cream. You started to walk slowly and made it to your house.

"I'm home" I mumbled and went straight to my room and took out my phone.

[Name]
Rin-chin, I arrived

Rin-chin
I see

School started again and whenever Rindou tried to approach you, you would make a lot of excuses and ran off.

"Wisteria-sensei" you said as you went inside her office and hugged your sister. "Why?" she asked as she hugged you back.

"[Name], did something happened?" she asked yousuf nod. "I accidentally confessed to Rindou" you said as you cried at her arms.

Your sister comforted you as you went to the volleyball gym to let your frustrations out. You jumped and served the ball. Putting all of it to the ball.

If I just kept my mouth shut..! If only I could ...! I don't Want to ruin or avoid him. I'm just embarassed that I can't face him.

You were about to jump again when someone called your name, "[Name]," you cursed and slowly turned around to see Rindou looking at you.

Your face heats up and about to run again when he grabbed your wrist and hugged you. "Can you stop avoiding me?" he said but in almost to a pleading tone.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just ... can't face you .. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to ruin our relationship and In don't want to avoid you either. I'm just cautious that you might not feel the same. And if its true, just forget what I told you yesterday─" you were cut off when you felt his breathing to your neck, bringing his body closer to you.

"Don't you ever thought about it without asking me. You didn't even let me reply" he said as you burst into tears and hugged him back.

He leaned back, letting you cry to his chest while patting your back and resting his chin to your head.

"You'll look shit after crying" he whispered to you making you slightly pissed and softly punched his chest.

He chuckled and made you looked at him and he wiped your tears away.

"So, let's start again. But will start at a higher level. Can you be my girlfriend?" he ask making you smile widely.

"Of course!"

Meanwhile:

"They're so cute" Wisteria commented while wiggling all over. "You're already old enough, why not have a boyfriend already?" Ran mocked. You hit him very hard at his head. "YOU DISRESPECTFUL BRAT! I'LL KILL YOU!"