Misunderstanding || Izana Kurokawa

I'm sorry for not updating but here's one of the request. Face to face is about to start so hshshhs I'm busy more than usual. And I need to look after my brother who didn't do his studies and was stucked some 13 unanswered papers that I had to teach him.

-Wisteria

After being in a relationship with Izana for 5 months you know a lot of things about him. About his siblings, gangs and such.

But he don't really know you, he know some personal things about you but not everything. He knew your favourites, your siblings (if you have but imagine if you don't have), parents, some of your relatives and more.

But what he didn't knew is Takemichi Hanagaki is your cousin.

"Michi!" You said and waved. He's with Chifuyu and the others. "Aren't you Izana's girl?" Mikey suddenly said.

You sweatdrop when tension build in as you waved your hand. "Of course I am, but I'm also Michi's cousin," you said.

"I didn't knew you had a cousin," Chifuyu said. "Well, it's not our fault our mothers are sisters," you excused as they nod.

"By the way, where's Hina? Emma said she's here" you said and Takemichi shook his head.

"Hina has some project to do so she s not here. Even Emma," He answered.

"Oh ... I'll be going then. By Michi!" You said and left leaving a hug to Takemichi.

You then went to where Izana and the others were only to see Ran and Rindou giving you smirks.

"I don't know you're into kids," Ran said.

"Hmmm? Izana is 18, is he still a kid?" You asked. "Where's Izana?"

"He left well you're a paedophile who liked a kid who's a mere 14 years old,"

"What?! Izana became a 14 year old kid?!" You then yelled.

"Where's my baby?!" You then added as you heard snickers but saw Ran and Rindou facepalmed.

"Idiot, were referring to that Takemichi!" Rindou said and flicked your forehead.

"What about Michi?"

"Well, we saw you hugging that kid making Izana jealous that's why he's not here." Kakucho then entered.

"Aside from that, you're calling him in a nickname. So he thought you're cheating."

You then stopped also stopped yourself from laughing. "Pfft-"

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not into kids. And also I'm not cheating. I'm just not into my relatives. It would be strange on having a relationship to your cousin right?" You said

"Pfft-"

"Then go talk to Izana, he's so angry."

"Oh- but did he turn to a 14 year old?"

"Of course not idiot!"

You then find Izana sitting on a bench, looking so angry with aura.

"Izana! My baby!"

"Don't talk to me like nothing happened!"

"Please don't be angry to me and my cousin! Michi is my cousin so I'm not cheati-"

He then grabbed your hand and kissed you making you shut up. You tensed up since you were surprised about his sudden action but then relaxed and kissed him back.

He then pull away and looked at you. He didn't say anything but then showed an irkmark when someone whistled.

"This is R18 those whose below leave!" Ran suddenly said while chewing popcorn.

"5.." Izana suddenly counted making the others run.

"Comeon"

"2.."

"You skipped 4 and 3!"

"0! Kakucho!"

You just giggled as they started running while Izana then dragged you somewhere maybe into his house and do something.

Watch movie and cuddle.

Ps. If you thought something dirty please pray for yourself 😇