(BandAU)Last Christmas || Mitsuya Takashi

Sorry for not updating for so long since I'm losing motivation, I'm focusing on my career as a novel writer while studying that's why.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You fall in love with someone you think you don't deserve.

Falling inlove with someone everyone wished for was something you couldn't reach.

Falling inlove with someone unreachable and being loved back was impossible.

Or so you thought.

You look at the ticket for Toman's concert for Christmas night he gave you. Last Christmas was a tragic for you. Your love one or should I say ex-crush, rejected your confession. He even make fun of  your confession and humiliated you.

That's when you met him, he defended you from the guy and protected you. Mitsuya Takashi, he opened your eyes that person like him still exist.

He became your friend privately since he's so popular and it  may cause an issue between you and him. Which you said to him.

He gave you a reason to continue loving, he introduced music to you. He introduced his band Toman to you. Loving their music on the first stanza of the music.

You were walking down the hallway of the concert venue. You then saw Mitsuya with his band, greeting them casually but a little nervous.

(Pah-chin was at the second band)

The Drum was Baji Keisuke, Bass was Ryuguji Ken, Keyboard was Hanamiya Kazutora, Guitar was Mitsuya and  Lead vocalist was Sano Manjiro.

You then received a text from Mitsuya telling you to meet him at the backstage. You then walked being assisted by a staff.

"Toman Band  please Standby! Please assist [Last Name]-san!" a guy said in a suit as the  staff nodded dragging you to the dressing room.

"W-what's happening?"

They then began order you things such as changing your clothes similar to what the Toman was wearing but  in a female clothes version.

After that the concert started as you watched them from the  backstage. "Sugoi ..." you whispered but you noticed that Mikey, Manjiro's stage name, was the guitar and Mitsuya was the lead vocal.

"What's happening─?" you were cut off when some staffs pushed you to the stage as the cover song for the concert kick in. You knew this song so much since the singer was a famous voice actor that even took the role of Hinata Shoyo in Haikyuu!!!

"Ayumu Murase?"

Mitsuya then took the mic off the stander and walk to your direction.

I could be I could be your boyfriend
Suddenly suddenly you’re all I need
Osanai koto mo miryoku ni kanjite yo
You’re my You’re my primadonna
Very hot now kono mama ja
Nakidashi souna hodo honki na noni

He then gave you the mic as you look at him. "Go on,"

I wanna drive you into the corner
I wanna lock you into my dance floor
Otoko toshite mirarete inakutemo
I teach you how to break your shell
Gimme your love kimi no koto
Josei toshite motomeru kara ne

The both of you finished the song, but before you could even look at him you saw him kneeling in front of you.

"W-what?"

"Last christmas I gave you my heart but you gave your heart to some other guy, but this year to save me from tears, I'll gave it to you cause you're special~"

He sang the song last christmas but chamged the lyrics. "Before you meet me, I'm head over heels for you but I'm no one  to you yet. When he rejected you, I was there, about to introduce myself but he was just disrespecting  you. That's when I entered your  life as the savior."

"You're so great and when we got closer, I'm stopping myself from kissing and making you mine. I just love you and I can't control it that's why I decided this with the help of my band mates."

"Whenever you hugged me, I'm so happy and I won't let you go until you tell me  that you can't breath."

"So, [Last Name] [Name]. Can you be my girlfriend?"

You silenced until you decided to get the guitar from the back and started strum the guitar.

"Last Christmas I gave him my heart but the very second day he gave it away, but this year to save me from tears, Yes, Because I've always loved you~"

You kept struming telling  him the  words you wanted to say to him. "I love you, the day you show up was  like a bliss. Like a travelling in a paradise with beautiful view."

"Whenever I hug you, I can't seem to hold back that I don't want to let you go. Whenever I hold your hands and we have to break it apart, I wanna hold that forever."

"I just love you and I miss you every second you're not  in my point of view."

"I know I'm selfish and its you fault for making me love you," you said making his eyes widen but chuckle and soften for the things you said you him.

As the cheers started, Mitsuya suddenly run to you, spins you and then kissed you. "I love you so very much"

Merry Christmas Minna!!!!!!!!!!!!