Cheer || Baji Keisuke

🌹Fluff🌹

NOTE:
Wisteria (captain) and Sumire (setter) are your teammates. I'm a volleyball player and of course this is HQ Au.

"I'm home!" You said even though no one would respond. Your parents were living by the country side as your siblings already have a family.

You're the youngest in your family and live alone. You took off your shoes but notice that there's a lot of shoes scattered here.

You ran to the living only to see Keisuke and his gang members. "Welcome Back, [Name]" Keisuke said as they put a cd in the DvD player.

'Sadako?'

You smirked and sneeked to scare him. "Sa.Da.Ko" you whispered making him shriver as you then laugh on how stupid he looks.

"Oh, [Name]" Yuzuha said as she came out from the kitchen with popcorn in a bowl.

"We'll be watching your match tomorrow" Keisuke said as you nod.

Morning came in. Your alarm clock ringed making you pissed off as you slam your hand to it.

"I felt like I just slept and after 10 minute its already morning" you mumbled as you sat up and did a morning stretch.

You saw the kitchen was so messy, because maybe your cat like cousin who sneaked again, used  the kitchen again to get some food at night.

"Kuroo Tetsurou, you bastard!! What did you do to my kitchen!" you yelled as you  saw him  run away and lock himself at his room.

You sigh and  fixed the kitchen, losing track of time. You didn't have the time to eat, so you quickly changed your clothes and brushed  your teeth without eating anything.

The bus even left you behind as you no choice but to commute all the way from where the venue will be held. You started your  day at hell.

You arrived as you saw your team stretching, you then apologized because you were late.

Since your day started with a bad morning, you're not in the mood to play energetically. Which made Baji frown. 'What the hell is she doing?'

"[Name]!" Sumire yelled as [Name] jumped lazily making Sumire toss it for Wisteria.

"Is that the famous [Name], how lame" the opposite team said as your team only won the first set by complete luck. Now that the second set began, you continued jerking off.

Until Baji who had enough of you slacking off like a complete idiot stood up and put his hand in his mouth as a megaphone "OI NAME! YOU DAMN BRAT! WHAT THE HELL ARE  YOU DOING?! BETTER WIN THIS THING OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUT!" he suddenly yelled waking you back to your senses. Everyone looked at him as Wisteria and your team's eyes widen but soon was heard laughing. Even your coach laugh at this

"KICK THEIR ASS [NAME]!!" Yuzuha yelled making you look at them. "BETTER TREAT ME SOME [FAVE FOOD] IF I WON THIS!" you yelled back.

"Being cocky are we?" the  opposing team said as you glared. "Why don't we see?"

You actually forgot that they're watching, so you decided to put your hair into ponytail. Sign that you're being serious.

Sumire and Wisteria suddenly hit you from the back. "You should've told us that only your boyfriend could wake you up" Sumire said as you blushed.

"He isn't my boyfriend" you said to them.

"Isn't yet~" Wisteria said making you blush again

You then delivered your serve which the other team didn't carry to receive. "Being scared are we?" you provoke them as you then started to do it agaun as one  of them received it. But went to your side again. Eri received it as Sumire tosses it to you as  you did  a feint making the others dive to save it.

"You look poorly adorable," you provoke again. "GO [NAME], GO [NAME]!!!" Baji yelled as he almost choke while cheering making you laugh.

You won and proceed to the next round. You then approached Baji who suddenly hugged you. He even showed a banner he created.

You didn't comment anything even tho the spellings were wrong. You just appreciated everything he did.

"You should be our cheerleader next time" you commented as he hold you by your shoulders. "I'll be your number one cheerleader and only to you" he said making you eyes widen as you nod.

"Of course" you replied with a smile.

The next match came  in and you were doing fine until you amd your team reach the finals.

The cheering was intense but since Baji's voice was louder than anyone. You couldn't help but be more energetic and more hyped up.

"GO! GO! KAWANAGI [YOUR SCHOOL], GO, GO KAWANAGI!"

At the End your team won, you then saw Baji at the bench as you ran and hugged him. "I LOVE YOU!!" he suddenly yelled making you stop and blush.

"I ... I L-LOVE YOU TOO ... KEISUKE!" you yelled back as he spun you around and kissed you in the lips.

The others gave the  both of applause, congratulating the both of you

"I'll be the VIP cheerleader now"