Entry 054 || Manjiro Sano

Requested by: @JunnaKyushi147

Being transferred to other school is awkward. Its like entering a dungeon alone.

This school is your 3rd school in high school since you got bullied oftenly in the previous one.

There's nothing wrong about you, there's nothing wrong about the school. Its just how things get when you stayed longer.

People always misunderstood you. People got confused because of you. You're not weird. Your not crazy. You're just ... normal.

But was changed when you meet this guy with his friends. As everyone got weirded by you, it makes him amazed.

And that is the reason that makes you confused to  him.

"Hi, I'm [Name] [Last name]" you introduce as you bowed. "She will now join our class, since we have the Student Council President here. He will tour you on the campus so you wouldn't get loss or to adapt the environment here at school. Welcome [Last Name]-san," Wakasa, your homeroom teacher says.

You went to the vacant seat which was at the very last seat with someone beside you who was obviously not paying attention.

You then got to know him since he happens to be the Student Council President. He was known as Mikey but you still call him Sano.

"Sano-san, where's the restroom?" You asked as he muttered a 'follow me' as he lead the way.

You went inside and did your thing.

After some time being with him, you met his friends as well. Ken Ryuguji or known as Draken was the Vice President. Baji Keisuke was the secretary which they regret on voting since every now and then, his Kanji characters are messed up considering Hiragana and Katakana are a bit easy for him.

Treasurer was Chifuyu Matsuno as the other council members are still not present.

After the tour, both of you went back on your classes which was Math.

A month passed and nothing changed. Its not like the other school you've been. But what changed it was this guy. The guy who toured you at the campus. Non other than Mikey himself.

Meanwhile-

You were not with Mikey since you were with a male classmate because of a project you two need to do. But across the table where and him, there's a guy with a deadly aura emitting on him.

"I'm gonna kill that guy," Mikey said as he broke the chopstick he was holding. "Who?" Mitsuya asked as the others looked at the direction where Mikey's attention was.

"Isn't that [Name]-chan and [Random Guy]? They were partners in a project in my subject," Shinichiro said as he started eating his bento.

Soon the guy started on making moves making another pair of chopstick to be split in half again.

"Easy, Mikey." Takemichi said as he stop the guy.

They continued watching you guys as your project partner then went closer to you. Making Mikey stand up as the other Student council tried to stop him. Causing a little commotion.

"Do you like her?" Draken asked. "I don't like her cause I freaking love her!" He suddenly declared.

"Woah, wait..!" Baji said as he let the guy go down. "Mikey ..." Shinichiro said who was with them.

"Yes?"

"Go get your girl"

Mikey waste no time and went to your direction. Before you could even open your mouth to greet him, he pulled your hands and started dragging but gently you on the corner where there's no one could see you.

"S-sano-san?"

"Call me Mikey"

"M-mikey ... is t-there something wrong?"

"Don't let him go near you."

"Who? Him? He's just my partner on a project. I promise I won't let him after we finished it,"

"Good."

"May I ask why?"

"That's because I love you!" He yelled making his voice echoed at the cafeteria at the school. This makes his friends laugh on what he yelled.

You smiled brightly on what he said, you leaned in and kissed him on the cheeks. "I also feel the same Mikey-kun. I love you too," you said as he as well smiled brightly and pats your head.

"I'm glad but you missed," he pointed out making you get flustered.