Chapter 6:Breakfast

"Hmmmm breakfast. That sounds so good right now." I laughed rolling on to him looking up at him. He smiled looking down at me.

"Come on, I know the perfect place." He sat up with me still on him. He picked me up and dropped me next to him on the bed. "Go get ready." He laughed. I got and walked to my room to brush my hair. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called. Jesse stood there sipping a cup of coffee.

"Hey sis." He stood there. I looked up at him. "Sis did you.......?" He closed his eyes.

"Jesse, I promise you I didn't sleep with anyone. Well not in the way your thinking. His car broke down, he was wet so he took a shower, got dressed, then we watched The Lost Boys and we fell asleep. I promise that is all that happened." I said pulling my shirt from my body. I stood there in my sports bra and shorts.

"You promise Grace? You would tell me right?" He sighed. I pulled a shirt on and new pants.

"Oh course Jesse." I smiled looking in my closet for a hoodie.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Cooper is taking me out to breakfast. How was your date last night?" I smiled.

"Perfect, maybe Kirsty and I can come?" He smiled hopefully.

"Let me ask Cooper." I laughed at him. I pulled on my hoodie walking out to see Cooper standing there in his own clothes that I washed last night.

"If we could go to my house so I can change and drop off my car at my Dad's shop, then we can go." He smiled. Jesse walked into the room and looked at Cooper. "Hey Dude how your date was?" He asked.

"It was great." He broke out into a grin.

"You should invite Kirsty to breakfast. If that's okay with you." Cooper looked at me. I nodded, smiling at them. "Okay so you get Kirsty while Grace and I go to my house to get change." He wrapped his arm around me.

"So I will meet you guys at the Dinner?" Jesse said.

"That's the place." With that I handed Cooper my keys and we were off.........

When we got to Coopers house he stopped the car and looked at me. "I need to say sorry for my family now." He said seriously.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled. He opened his door then walked around opening mine.

"Be careful." He cracked a smile. We walked into the house to smell of breakfast cooking.

"Cooper is that you?" A female voice called.

"Yeah mom." He said pulling me into the kitchen. "Mom this Grace." He smiled.

"Well hello sweetheart." She smiled at me. I shook her hand. "Now Cooper where were you last night?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"My truck broke down so I went to Jesse's house last night, then Grace and I watched The Lost Boys and we fell asleep. That's about it." He said. His mom looked at me.

"Why were you at Jesse's house?" She asked me raising her eye brows at me.

"Jesse is my older brother." I smiled at her.

"Oh then that okay. How old are you?" She asked going back to her food.

"I'm 17." I said. Cooper stood there looking down at me.

"Well I should get changed now. Be back in a few." With that he left me with his mom.

"Mom is breakfast ready yet?" A voice called.

"Yes Spencer. Come get some. Grace are you and Cooper staying?" She asked looking up at me as a smaller version of Cooper walked in.

"Well hello there beautiful." He smiled at me. Mrs. Banks, Cooper's Mom, shook her head.

"Not happening Spence." Cooper said walking back into the room. He was pulling on a hoodie.

"Are you going to call your Dad about your car?" She asked.

"Yeah I will call after breakfast." He said grabbing a roll and taking a bite. "Ready?" He asked.

"So your not staying?" Mrs. Banks asked.

"No ma, Grace, Jesse, Jesse's girlfriend Kirsty, and I are going to the Dinner for breakfast. See you later."

He kissed his mom and walked back to me. "We are off." He smiled............

"So how old is your brother?" I asked watching the road as it flew past us.

"An annoying 15 years old." He laughed. I nodded as we pulled up to the dinner. Cooper opened the door stopping me. "Hey I got something to ask you." He pushed my door closed.

"Sure Cooper shoot." I looked up at him. His navy eyes shining.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He smiled.

"Hmm maybe......" I smiled as he pulled me towards him. His lips met mine and it felt like firecrackers were going off around me. Cooper's phone went off. He broke off from our kiss to answer it.

Coop*Hello?

Jesse* Will you please stop sucking face with my Sister before I have to bleach my thoughts.

Coop* I would have to think about that Jesse.

Jesse* Sure just get your ass in here before I come out and pull you in.

Cooper hung up and kissed me one more time. "Come on." he pulled me into the dinner. Jesse and Kirsty were at a table in the back that over looked my car.

"Hey." I smiled sitting next to Kirsty as Cooper sat next to Jesse. "How was your date last night?" I smiled. She blushed as red as her hair and smiled.

"It was amazing. He took me out to dinner, we talked, we saw a movie. It was so perfect. But how was your night with Cooper?" She asked almost jumping up and down in her seat.

"Good, we watched The Lost Boys then fell asleep." I smiled at the waiter as he put down our food.

"Then before here he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I whispered. She giggled and smiled.

"That's great!" Breakfast went on like that. Kirsty and I talking as Jesse and Cooper talked.

It was about dinner and Jesse took me out to our annual Sunday dinner. We were talking and eating.

"So you and Cooper?" He asked taking a bite of his pasta.

"Yeah I really like him." I smiled. He smiled.

"Then that's all that matters." He said taking a bite of my food. I looked around the restaurant for the first time. Blue walls and hardwood floors. Pictures of famous people on the wall. But what I saw next made me drop my fork and tears to form in my eyes. Cooper sat in a booth facing our table,making out with another girl.