Forgiven

It's been 5 days since Zuma got caught by using Chases presents to take Skyes' heart. Marshall, Rocky and Rubble got some good words from Ryder as they helped very much for their friend and Chase also couldn't get any happier: fate gave him some good luck and now he was dating Skye. Everyone looked satisfied after such troubling days, well, except of Zuma of course. After accepting his defeat and knowing what he had done, everybody started losing their trust to Labrador, which was devastating for him. So Zuma was laying in his puphouse, thinking what he could to earn forgiveness from his friends, then he heard knocks on his door.

Ryder: Zuma, you're here?

Zuma: Yes, Ryder.

Ryder: I need to talk with you.

Zuma sighed and opened the door to see Ryder with mix of cocern and seriousness in his eyes.

Ryder: Look, I know that pups can't trust you because of your things.

Zuma: But how can I regain that? I feel like whole world against me.

Ryder: Well, that why I came to you. I have a personal request for you, but you need answer one question: do you accept Chase and Skye as a couple now? Please be honest with me.

Zuma: Yes, yes I do Ryder. I moved on after such a shameless plan.

Ryder (smiles): Thanks. So, Mr.Porter prepared for new couple a cake. You need to go and deliver it, so they can manage to forgive you.

Zuma: You really hope so?

Ryder: They can't be angry at you forever. Trust me.

Zuma: Alright, when I need to go?

Ryder: Right... now!

Zuma: Let's get wet!!

Zuma jumped out from his puphouse and ran to Mr.Porters restaurant. Already at 80m distance to restaurant, he could smell that delicious cake so he ran faster. Just 1 minute later, Zuma arrived and knocked on door. Moments later, Mr.Porter opened it.

Mr.Porter: Oh, hello Zuma.

Zuma: Hi, Ryder told me to pick up the cake. For Chase and Skye.

Mr.Porter: Ok. Wait... I remember you tried to take Skye to yourself.

Zuma: Yeah, I did... but I moved on, and I need to get forgiveness somehow.

Mr.Porter: Hmmmm, OK!

20 seconds later Mr.Porter gave Zuma a wrapped box, which pup took in his teeth.

Mr.Porter: Don't rush. In this box, cake won't get melt for whole way back.

Zuma: nods his head

Mr.Porter: Alright, good luck!

Zuma went carefully and calmly back to Lookout and it took 5 minutes to get back. In the Lookout, Chase, Skye and rest of the pups were sitting around the table, waiting for cake. Then Ryder came to them.

Marshall: Where's the cake?

Rubble: We're hungry!

Ryder: Patience pups. Zuma is bringing it in right now.

Skye: Zuma?

Chase: Skye. We promised each other that we will move on from these days.

Skye: Yeah... oh, sorry.

Rocky: I talked to Zuma yesterday. He looked... regretted for what he done. Maybe it's time to forgive him.

Chase: You're right!

Ryder (smiles): Such a good pups!

Suddenly a door has opened and Zuma entered the Lookout with cake in box and put it on table. Then Ryder opened the box and revealed a cake: a rectangle cake with Chase and Skyes' badges inside of heart-shape.

Skye: It looks wonderful!

Rubble: And tasty as well!

Zuma: Psst, Chase.

Chase: Attention! (turns to Zuma) Yeah?

Zuma: Look, I want to say sorry for my dirty plan to take Skye by your preparations. Hope you can forgive me and so do other pups.

Chase looked at pups, then at Skye who nodded to him and he nodded himself, turning back to Labrador.

Chase: You're forgiven, and I hope you won't do this again!

Zuma: Never ever!

Chase (gives paw): Friends again?

Zuma (shakes it): Friends!

Pups cheered for him as he really changed after his 'evil things'. Then they went to eat the cake in good mood: now Zuma was trully back.

First chapter is here!!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))