Face consequences

Tucks' words that Zumas' crush started losing trust to him was like a cold shower to Labrador. If his crush doesn't trust him, there's a big chance that she doesn't even love him. This caused Zuma to sit down and hang his head down whimpering as Tuck patted him on his shoulder.

Tuck: Yeah, really sorry about that, but...

Zuma: I can't believe that she'll find out. I thought Ella won't know about this.

Tuck: Still, sorry, she was interested in you and I... couldn't lie to her, sorry man.

Zuma: Yep, nevermind. It's mine fault and I should return her trust back. But how?

Tuck: Well, it's up to you. Still... you need ask someone for advice.

Zuma: Alright. Let's see how other pups trust me.

Zuma and Tuck then continued their walk until they entered the Lookout to see all pups were having good time with each other: Ella was dancing with Marshall in Pup Pup Boogie as Everest and Rubble were cheering for them. Tracker was chatting with Rocky while watching Apollo the Super pup with Chase and Skye who were cuddling on one beanbag and chatting as well. Zuma looked at couple and gulped slightly. 

Tuck: Looks like you already know from who you'll ask for advice.

Zuma: Well, I need to try something, then I'll ask for advice.

Tuck: Oh, good point.

Zuma walked to four pups near Pup Pup Boogie machine as Marshall and Ella finished dancing and were catching some breath.

Ella: Phew, that was such fun.

Marshall: Of course. Who knew that you'll be so good in this game!

Everest: Alright, Marshy, we need to go, you promised.

Rubble: Ella, one more round.

Ella: Nah, I'll take some rest.

Rubble: Oh ok.

As Ella went quite away from Rubble, Zuma quite unconfidently walked to her. She felt it and stopped to give another cold look at Zuma, which made him feel even more unconfident. Still he took a deep breath, which made Ella sigh annoyingly.

Ella: What do you want from me?

Zuma: I was thinking... that we could go somewhere for ehhh, private talk?

Ella: Sorry, but no! Since your last thing, I don't know what to expect from you. So leave me alone please.

Zuma (sighs): Ok.

Zuma walked back as Ella went on her own. Tuck who was watching this didn't feel even any sympathy to Labrador, because he was quite expected this result of their conversation. Chase and Skye who actually heard this, watched this scene as well.

Skye: Should I talk with Ella, huh Chase? 

Chase: I don't know... is there anything wrong with her?

Skye: No, but she acts a little bit unfriendly to Zuma, and I hate it. Yes, we still think that he should face consequences for what he had done, but-

Chase: Yeah yeah, you know, I thought about the same. Well, just after this talk between them.

Skye: It's alright, glad that you understand it. Sooo, maybe we should really sort it out?

Chase: Alright, let's see what we can do.

They got up and went to Tuck and Zuma to talk about recent things between Zella.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))

Caring trust | Zuma x EllaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara