The search

Zuma and Tuck were driving through forest not too far from Adventure Bay, still looking for Ella. Ryder, Chase and Skye were in the Lookout and watching after two pups. First of all, Tuck and Zuma checked Adventure Beach and all places near it, then they moved to river, where a dolphin was saved as the Labrador reminded this mission. But none of these locations lead them to place where Ella could be held by Arrby. Another fact that pirate pup didn't leave any trails to his location and nighttime was also a problem for pups. 

Ryder: Ok. A usual search wasn't going good. 

Zuma: So what we'll do?

Chase: I got an idea! Heat searching.

Skye: What?

Chase: I saw this in many films. All of us have body temperature.

Zuma: Wait. You mean that we can find Ella by her body?

Chase: Yeah! Ryder, sir, let me.

Ryder: Alright.

Chase: Time to check a new function from Rocky!

Chase started pressing buttons on control panel and screen became dark purple with glowing red shilouettes of two pups - Zuma and Tuck.

Chase: There we go. Keep looking!

Two pups nodded and kept driving through forest. Meanwhile, Ella was still laying in room, tied up. She could feel that her paws were getting cold, but she was staying strong, even despite Arrbys' offers to warm her up. Ellas' declines made Arrby furious, so he started punching her. Little did he knew, it was exposing his location, as Zuma and Tuck were still going through forest and Chase was checking heating trail.

Skye: Still empty Chase?

Chase: Yes.

Zuma: Maan, where on Earth is she? We're searching for almost 3 hours.

Tuck: Calm down friend! 

Zuma: How I can be calm when Arrby is near her and can do anything with her?

Then Zuma drove forward in desperation and suddenly a 'beep' sound came on screen - looks like he found a right way to find his crush. And Chase confirmed it, saying that he noticed a heating trail in front of him. So Zuma drove like a bullet with Tuck barely chasing him. Few minutes later, Tuck and Zuma arrived to old warehouse.

Chase: The peak of trail is right here. But I can't see through building! You need to go and check!

Tuck: Alright! Zuma, go.

Zuma: And you?

Tuck: Listen... I know that Ella's my sister, but it's your mission. And if Arrby will find out that you're with back up, he'll change his plan.

Zuma: Ok... wish me luck then.

Tuck: Be careful... and bring my sister back.

Zuma nodded, jumped out from his hovercraft and went into warehouse.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3