Epilogue

The next day was a happy and sad at the same time for Zuma - he was ready to go on date with Ella, after cold line in their relationship, rescue mission, factor of Arrby. But it was nothing comparing to Tucks' words this morning that Mighty Twins may head back home either this evening or tomorrow. But after hearing that Zella was going on date, he momentally agreed to gome home tomorrow to give couple some time together. After having a little lesson of windsurfing, Ella hoped that they may do this again on their date and got happy when Zuma told her about going out to Adventure Beach.

Ella: Well, that's great! But why here?

Zuma: This evening there won't be too much people, I've got everything planned.

Ella: Well ok.

Zuma: We're going to beach at 5:15 p.m.

Ella: Alrighty.

Then Golden Retriever walked away to find her brother as Zuma went back to his puphouse for preparations and just when he was about to go inside, Chase spotted him and walked up.

Chase: Hey dude! 

Zuma: Chase, I'm sorry, I can't play.

Chase: Nah nah. Just wanted to know if you're ready for your date!

Zuma: Oh yeah! Can't believe that I finally asked her out.

Chase: Yeah, that's true.

Zuma: You know... I want to say thanks for all you've done to me during my trust recovery.

Chase: Anytime! We're friends though!

Zuma couldn't be anymore happier and prouder for himself - he finally lost his selfish and arrogant side, not trying to be trustful by someone else, but making sure that he can prove by himself that he can be trusted. With these thoughts, the Labrador went inside of his puphouse as Chase smiled and walked away for his own things.

Evening, Adventure Beach

Two windsurfing boards were ditched in sand as Zuma and Ella were laying on towel beside each other, looking at stunning sunset. The Labrador sometimes looked at his crush, seeing how more handsome she became as sunlight laid on her fur perfectly.

Ella: Best date in my life.

Zuma: Mine too. Thank you for caring your trust for me.

Instead of answering, Ella kissed Zumas' cheek and smiled cheerfully, making him blush and smile wide.

Ella: Since our trust to each other is back to normal, we may turn it into something bigger. What do you think?

Zuma decided to pay by same coin and instead of answering, he kissed Ella - on lips. And the Retriever didn't hold back, so pups finally let their feelings out, which were locked up because of aware that they can trust to each other about their feelings. Gladly, it is in the past.

Zuma: I love you Elly.

Ella: I love you Zumy.

The end!

AND THERE IT IS!! THE BOOK IS OFFICIALLY OVER! Thank you for reading it and all activities you had for this book like vots and comments, appreciate it! See you soon and stay safe <3