Positive debrief

Zuma was driving like a bullet to Lookout after solving the problem with Arrby. On his way, he spotted Skye and her helicopter, so he contacted her about his presence. Then he saw her turning around and flying towards him, at same time Chase approached his friend and stopped his cruiser, making Labrador stop his vehicle too.

Chase: All good?

Zuma: Yeah! 

Chase: Arrby?

Zuma: Talk about it later. I'm tired like hell!

Chase: Alrighty (through pup-tag). "Ryder, Zuma is with us, coming back!"

The trio drove back to Lookout as Tuck and Ella already arrived here and Ryder came out to greet them. He picked pups up on himself and hugged them for few seconds, then he let twins go, so they started waiting for Chase, Skye and Zuma. 4 minutes later, the trio finally arrived as Ella ran up to Zumas' hovercraft. Chase and Skye parked their vehicles and turned them into their puphouse as Tuck came up to German Shepherd and shook his paw with Chases'. His sister hugged Zuma tightly as soon as he got out from his hovercraft - he hugged her back still, but weakly, his fight with Arrby gave its signs.

Ella (hugging): Thank you so much! I owe you this one!

Zuma (hugging): It's nothing, you were in danger, I did my job.

Tuck: Nah, dude!

Sudden positive voice of her brother made Ella release from her hug as Zuma looked at Tuck with raised eyebrow - what does he want to say?

Tuck: You came for Ella, when she needed this the most.

Zuma: Maybe I took it too personally this rescue for myself.

Chase: Why?

Zuma: In one moment I thought that Ella will think that I cooperated with Arrby to make this mission happen.

Tuck: Wait, you were afraid that she'll think about planned mission?

Zuma: Yep.

Ella: I've got an idea! Zumy, care to have another date tomorrow?

These words made everyone smile wide - it was like a staright jackpot for Zuma, who finally felt that his crush trusts him - he proved that he's ready to change himself for her and help her, whenever and wherever she is.

Zuma: Well, if you want so! But I'd rather rest after mission.

Ella: After tomorrow?

Zuma: Deal!

Ella: Good.

Ryder: You're all bunch of amazing pups. And yeah, it's time to have some nice rest - a deep nighttime still. Night pups!

Pups: Night Ryder!

CHAPTER DONE!! Next 2 chapters will be last, hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3