Run

Zuma and Ella finally exited the room and started walking quickly through warehouse to exit. Arrby may wake up soon so they needed to pick up the pace. As they made a big distance from pirate pup, Zuma contacted Tuck to tell him that his sister is safe and they are coming back. It took 1 minute Arrby to come back in his mind after sudden punch from Labrador and he noticed that they escaped.

Arrby: You won't escape!!

The duo heard a little echo from shout and realized that Arrby is coming after them. With their pace, Zuma realized that they won't make it unspotted, so he stopped and looked at Ella.

Zuma: Listen, we need to hide.

Ella: Why?

Zuma: Arrby will catch us before we will make to exit!

Ella: But we still need to escape this place, right?

Zuma: Yes! We know that he'll come after you, so I'll win some time and Tuck will pick you up!

Ella: Zuma... I don't know.

Zuma: Ella, please! I know that's not a good moment, but if you want to give me a second chance, trust me on that one! It's for your safety!

Ella knew that she mustn't resist, otherwise the pirate pup will catch them up very quickly. So she hugged Zuma, who blushed a little from sudden move and then he heard this.

Ella: Please be safe Zumy.

Zuma: I will. Now run!

Then they released from hug and went separate ways. Ella went to the left as Zuma stood on crossroad, waiting for Arrby, who arrived few moments later and Lab could see that his enem was furious.

Arrby: Where is she?!

Zuma: Need to get through me to find out!

Arrby didn't hesitate and ran towards Labrador, who ran away. Ella, who was going on her own, heard their conversation and with little sigh kept going. With all wounds and bruises she received from love psycho it was very hard for her to go quick. Still it was the only chance to escape. Zuma, while running, realized one more thing - he didn't tell Ella where to go so she would escape warehouse.

Zuma (thoughts): I need to lose the heat, now!

As Zuma and Arrby kept running, they didn't notice that their distance to Ella was closing up. But the Labrador felt it and turned in opposite direction with Arrby following behind. Ella heard their steps and walked a little bit faster. Outside the warehouse, Tuck decided to help her sister to get out, so he ran to entrance of warehouse and started shouting, gladly Zuma made a good distance, so Tucks' shouts wouldn't be heard.

Tuck: Ella!! Ella!!! Over here!!

Ella: Tuck?? He's there too! 

It took 2 and a half minutes for her to find an exit from warehouse and get greeted by warm hug of her twin brother. She gladly responded, but reminded about one thing.

Ella: Zuma!

Tuck: One moment!

Meanwhile, Zuma and Arrby were running on their last breath, but endurancy of pirate pup was bigger a little bit, so he started closing the gap to Labrador, who heard Tucks' voice through pup-tag.

Tuck: Ella's safe, get out!

Zuma used his last amount of strength to make a last push and escape the warehouse, but with Arrby behind. Tuck at this moment drove away with Ella, while Zuma jumped on his hovercraft and Arrby did the same.

Arrby: You're going nowhere!!

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe <3