Zuma vs Arrby

Zuma turned his hovercraft on and started driving away as Arrby managed to jump on vehicle in last moment. His shout made the Labrador turn around and groan in his mind - Arrby wasn't going to give up and became a true headache for him. Immideately, Zuma tried to shake Arrby off by turning his hovercraft left and right, making both turns very sharp so pirate pup would lose grip and fall away. But Arrby kept on and still couldn't reach his rival.

Arrby: You're not gonna make it!!

Zuma: What are you gonna do now?! Ella's safe, and you're now the only problem!!

Arrby: I'll show you that this rescue was a wrong decision!!

Then pirate pup made a huge leap and appeared behind Zuma just in few inches. Realizing that he wants him to crash, Zuma turned away from trees, driving to some open place, where he can take Arrby down. Soon they appeared on clear field, which unfortunatelly had cliff on the left. Arrby saw that and pounced on Labrador to pull him away from steering wheel and turn hovercraft to the left. Zuma saw that and bit on Arrbys' paw, making him wince and release the wheel, which Zuma took in his paws and turned his vehicle away from cliff.

Zuma: You know that even if you'll send us from cliff, we will survive!!

Arrby: Us - not!! Only me - yes!!

Zuma: Selfish idiot!! Reminding me of yourself!!

Arrby: Oh, really?!

Meanwhile, Tuck and Ella were almost in Adventure Bay, but they couldn't see their friend behind them, so Tuck contacted Ryder about this problem and the boy sent Chase and Skye for help. Zuma at this moment had another moment, when he lost control of his hovercraft, but managed to recover it. It repeated 2 more times, untill Arrby finally realized how the Labrador always managed to retake control, so he crawled closer as Zuma was turning away from cliff once again and went down to the belt.

Zuma: What the?!

Arrby: This ends now!!

Arrby managed to unlock the belt, as Zuma turned his hovercraft even more to right side and then he got pulled away from his cockpit. Arrby tried to use this moment and pounced on Labrador, but missed it and landed on front of vehicle. The speed was quite big, so Zuma crawled into the cockpit, put his belts on and saw Arrby in front.

Zuma: You wanted to end it huh?! Let me do this for you!!

Arrby: What?? No... no no!! NO!!! NOOO!!!

Realizing what Zuma will do now, Arrby rolled away from hovercraft, making Zuma howl in happiness and drive away. It took 6 minutes for Labrador to get back in Adventure Bay. He also contacted Ryder to inform him that he's OK and he's getting back to Lookout.

Now that one problem is solved, he needed to solve another one, but little did he knew, this was gonna be easire than he thought.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3