Boy talk

Chase and Zuma exited the Lookout and started walking toward town. Chase was quite curious about what his friends wants to talk about, especially in private. Two pups walked to beach, where they found two trestle-beds and sat on them.

Chase: So, what do you want to talk about?

Zuma: Well, I want to ask you something.

Chase: Go on, I'm listening.

Zuma: Erm... I don't know... I think you'll resist.

Chase: Why?

Zuma: It's about something what you did with Skye.

Chase: I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Zuma: Let me explain: your box of sweets, the date, memory book, big house for Skyes' birthday.

Chase: Wait wait wait! You wanna some advice for date with Ella from me?

Zuma: Yep!

Chase got surprised from that request. He expected anything from that talk, but not this. Looks like Zuma wants to take Ella on date, but doesn't know how to impress her, especially when Ella lost some interest on Labrador. Still, Chase in his mind decided to help Zuma. 

Chase: To be honest, I didn't expect that from you, but I'll help. We're friends, right?

Zuma: Wait, you'll really help me?

Chase: Ehhh, not in that mind. But I can give you some advices.

Zuma: Well, that's what I wanted to ask you. 

Chase: Oh, alright.

For next 15 minutes, two pups had a good talk as Chase gave some really good advices, including some ideas for a date with Ella. As they found out, Ella is a huge fan of big places and also loves water activities, which gave Zuma a great idea for date. However, Chase, who also got some experience after incident with Skye, gave an opinion that his date might be failed, which made Zuma quite annoyed.

Chase: Dude, I'll be honest: you seems to be attracted to all girls, like you're changing them like clothes.

Zuma: You think I can easily cheat on someone?

Chase: That's right! But I have a solution for it.

Zuma: Yeah?

Chase: Your girlfriend is the thing you'll love the most, just like surfing.

Zuma: You're right. But how surfing will help me?

Chase: Just imagine that thing, so you'll understand that you have the only girl you love and no else.

Zuma: Hmm, it might help I think. Thanks dude!

Chase: You're welcome.

Zuma: I still can't believe it that you agreed to help me with that.

Chase: Heh, because I trust you, that you won't fail this time.

Zuma: Trust... the thing I should work with by myself.

Chase: That's the spirit man! Good luck!

CHAPTER DONE!! Sorry if it's short, and looks quite different, because it has more dialogue than narration. Hope you will like it, see you soon and stay safe ))))))