Girl talk

Chase and Skye quickly caught up with Zuma, who came to Tuck already, so they could talk about recent things between Zuma and Ella since they weren't acting to each other friendly as before.

Chase: Hey guys, can we talk?

Tuck: Sure, what's the matter?

Skye: Well, it's about Ella and Zuma. They don't talk to each other.

Zuma: Of course we don't, since she found out about my thing that I tried to do with you, Skye.

Tuck: Hey, I told you, she was curious about how you're doing, I couldn't lie to her.

Chase: Alright, alright. Me and Skye saw Zumas' attempt to talk and decided to see what we can do. What you offered dear, tell me again.

Skye: I can go to talk with Ella, maybe that will help.

Tuck: Man, she's right! You are a girl, and you understand her better than anyone else, well except me since I'm her brother.

Zuma: I think, it may work. But what if Ella realizes about what Skye tries to talk about.

Chase: Ohh, trust me. Girls often reveal something deep only with other girls. Like with Everest right?

Skye (smiles): Yep, that's right.

Zuma: Ok then, good luck. And Chase, can I talk to you as well?

Chase: Of course!

Zuma: Good. I'll come back to you later Tuck.

Tuck: Alright dude. Careful out there.

Chase and Zuma went to exit of Lookout as Skye stayed with Tuck to ask where did Ella go. After receiving an info about her location, the cockapoo ran to elevator and went on top floor of Lookout, where Skye found her, watching at Rocky who was fixing something. Without hesitation, she came to Ella.

Skye: Hey there. Not distracting?

Ella: Erm, no. Why are you here?

Skye: Nothing else, just wanted to have some good girl talk between ourselfes.

Ella: Oh, great. Let's go somewhere else.

Girls walked slowly to other side of top floor, where they sat on beanbags and started their talk.

Ella: So, what do you want to talk about?

Skye: Well, about relationships. Among all girls from Paw Patrol, you're the one who still didn't found a second half.

Ella: I actually had one in my mind, but since one incident, he became for me untrustworthy.

Skye: Oh, which incident?

Ella: It's about you, like Tuck said to me. Zuma tried to conquer your heart by Chases' preparations and failed. Then I realized how Zuma can be sneaky with girl hear, so for now I'm acting to him coldly.

Skye: Still... I feel that you still have something for him.

Ella: Why you should care?

Skye: Because I almost broke heart of someone, who I trully love. Because of my trust to him, I managed to start dating him.

Ella: Skye, I quite don't understand you. 

Skye: Ella, Zuma still loves you, but now he thinks you don't trust him, meaning that you don't love him. But I believe that you still feelings for this lab.

Ella (sighs): Since it's girl talk, I'll open myself to you a little: yes, I still have feelings for him.

Skye (thoughts): YES!! I KNEW IT!!

Skye: I understand your reason of acting to Zuma coldly. But he tries to regain his trust to you. 

Ella: I'm not ready to trust him again, for now.

Skye: Then when you will be ready?? When he will give up and his feelings to you will be in trash can and he'll start dating another pup, who's neither me nor Everest?

Ella: Listen, why are you even trying to help him?

Skye: Because he's my friend, even after that disgusting incident! Understand please, that you can't be angry at him forever.

Last words made twin sister think: Chase and Skye forgave Zuma after that incident when they found enough trust to him that he won't do like that again. Maybe she should do the same and see, will Zuma take care of her like before or he'll stay sneaky. 

Ella: You know what, I think I should give him a chance. Maybe he really changed.

Skye: That's the spirit! Go and talk to him.

Ella: And Skye, thanks for opening my eyes on that.

Skye: Anytime.

Then they hugged each other and Ella went to elevator to find and talk with Zuma as Skye were watching after her with smile on her face.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))