Mental test

Ella woke up in cold room, feeling very terrified, she didn't know what to expect from her dognapper, who was Arrby. She already realized that he also has feelings for her and was ready to reject them, but situation with Zuma forced her to split her choice - either decline or accept Arrbys' feelings to her. After waking up, Ella looked around to check herself if she was tied up, but surprisingly, she wasn't. 

Ella (thoughts): Looks like Arrby wants to treat me nicely so I could accept all his needs.

Just when she thought that, Arrby came in her room with ropes, which made the Retriever gulp - looks like her thoughts were completely wrong, or so she thought.

Arrby: Isn't it too cold for you here?

Ella: Ehh, no. I'm good.

Arrby: Really? Maybe you need some warm trustworthy hugs from me.

Ella: Honestly, no. Thanks.

Arrby: Ella, Ella. We all know  what Zuma did to you, right?

Ella: So what?

Arrby: Why are you still thinking of him? 

Ella: Because he wants to regain my trust.

Arrby (smirks): And I won't let him do it.

Ella: How?

Arrby: Simple... Date me and tell him that he doesn't deserve a second chance.

Ella: Oh screw you, Arrby!

Arrby: Grrr, don't you dare to talk like this.

Ella (smirks): Otherwise?

Suddenly for her, Arrby took his claws and scratched her cheek, leaving a long mark on it, which made Ella wince in pain and whimper a little. Then Arrby walked to her with sinister smile, thinking that this move changed her mind.

Arrby: What about now?

Ella: Why should I date someone who kidnapps me?

An another punch in chest arrived from pirate pup, making Ella cough uncontrollably and let some tears drop, as Arrby grolwed at Retriever with more intensity.

Arrby: I didn't kidnap you. I took you in safer place.

Ella: That's your *cough* point of view *cough*.

Arrby: Even though, Tuck always stops you from having fun. Doesn't let you to be with your friends, and doesn't want you to be in company.

Ella: Liar!!

Arrby: Why are you always not agreeing with me?!

Ella: Because I don't love you!! And more though, I bet Zuma and Tuck are coming with pups after me, so you should be prepared!

Arrby: Haha, I surelly will!

Arrby then took rope in his teeth and went to Ella to tie her, she tried to escape, but the room was very small, so there was nowhere to run. He managed to tie her up and laid the Retriever on floor, shaking his head.

Arrby: Girl deserved some bad punishment.

Ella: I'm not your girl.

Arrby (kisses her cheek): I don't care.

After kissing Ellas' cheek, he immideately felt saliva on his face as Ella actually spat on him - it was such a trigger to Arrby that he bit Ellas' ear with rage, making her scream.

Arrby: I will give you some time to accept the fact that you're mine. And neither Zuma nor Tuck won't come.

Then he walked away as Ella started crying silently.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3