A sudden rival

The next day after windsurfing, all pups were playing hide and seek and Zuma was the one who needed to find everyone. It was not so had, knowing Lookout in and out and also where each pup loves to hide. Surprisingly for everyone, the Labrador found Chase first, making some of pups, who saw it, gasp in surprise.

Chase: No way!

Zuma: Try a new place to hide dude. I bet Skye's hiding near your spot.

And just as he said that, Skye, who was actually on tree, thanks to her ability to make backflips and to Chase who was a platform for that, fell down on Chases' back, making the trio laugh.

Zuma: 2 down, 5 to go!

Chase: I'll talk with you later dude.

Zuma: Huh?

Chase: I said later.

Then Zuma kept searching rest of pups and 4 minutes later, he managed to find Rubble, Rocky, Marshall and Tuck. However, Ella was the hardest pup to find. The Labrador looked everywhere inside and outside of Lookout, but couldn't find her. 3 more minutes of unsuccessful searching caused him to give up.

Zuma: Alright, I accept my defeat. I can't find Ella, she won!

For much shock to Labrador, Ella came out from his puphouse, which made Chase and Skye look at each other in confusion: did their hangout made a sparkle between Zuma and Ella shining brighter? And in next conversation, their confusion lead to little excitement.

Zuma: What?? My puphouse?

Ella: Yeah. I mean... I was curious.

Zuma: Curious about what?

Ella (blushes): Err, nothing.

Then they laughed and so did other pups, looking at that cute scene.

1 hour later

Zuma was walking back and forth in front of Lookouts' main doors as Chase came towards him.

Chase: We still didn't talk.

Zuma: Well, what do you want to talk about?

Chase: Let's say, me and Skye saw you and Ella, having a good time yesterday.

Zuma: Ohhh, you mean our hang out?

Chase: Yes! How was it?

Zuma: That was awesome, I didn't knew that Ella was so good at windsurfing.

Chase: Way to go dude.

Zuma: She even snuggled into me a little, as she got soaked.

Chase (surprised): Really?

Zuma: Yup! We're actually going to fair park now! I'm waiting for her!

Chase: In that case, have fun you two!

The German Shepherd walked away as Zuma kept waiting for Ella so they could go to hang out again. 1 and half minutes later, Ella finally arrived to Labrador and they went to fair park. Meanwhile a pup in pirate suit was walking also to fair park to forget about some bad things, which happened to him before. Yes, it was Arrby, who got in argument with Sid again because of pups' double thoughts about Paw Patrol. Before going to fair park, he decided to visit Porters' cafe.

Mr.Porter: Hey Arrby! How can I help you?

Arrby: Just bowl of water please. Not salty water.

Mr.Porter: Sure, coming right away!

Alex also heard their conversation and decided to talk with pirate pup.

Alex: Again argued with Sid?

Arrby: Why're you asking?

Alex: You could be a good pup for us, if there wasn't Sid.

Arrby: Yeah, I also want to see one pup, I can't tell who it is.

Alex: Ok!

3 minutes later, Arrby drank bowl of water, thanked Mr.Porter and continued his way to fair park. About pup who he wanted to find - in one mission, Arrby, Sid and Copycat were together to steal something that could increase Copycats' mighty powers, but Zuma and Ella stopped them and when Arrby saw Golden Retriever, he fell in love with her. And it was also one of reasons why he argued with Sid. Meanwhile, Zuma and Ella arrived to fair park.

Ella: So, what will we do here?

Zuma: Tier, Ferry Wheel and enjoying some sweets!

Ella: Simply lovely! Let's go!

CHAPTER DONE!!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))