Found ya

While Zuma and Tuck finally found a warehouse, where Arrby and Ella were staying in, Arrby was getting very furious. Every time when he asked Ella to become his girlfriend, he got 'no' in different words and he punished her for that every time. Ella at this moment was bruised up and barely stood up on her paws. Arrby was walking back and forth, still waiting for her agreement, but no success.

Arrby: How long you'll resist?!

Ella: As much as I want... forever!

Arrby: Listen, I may not be stupid. I bet you're resisting because Zuma probably found us!

Ella: I don't think so. You took my puptag off!

Arrby: Oh, right.

Zuma was already inside warehouse, which was big and checked all rooms for Ella, but still got no luck. He was walking not so quickly because of thoughts that Arrby may set a trap somewhere. But he also knew that he needs to rush - Ella may get hurt very badly. And she was so, as she achieved new punches from Arrby.

Arrby: Can you just accept the fate so I won't hurt you?!

Ella: No!!

Arrby: Why?!

Ella: Why should I date someone who's abusive?!

Arrby: I'm not!! I just want you to erase Zuma off your mind! I feel that you're thinking of him!

Ella: Maybe now you'll realize that you won't date me?!

Arrby: Hoho, no!! I'll do everything so you can think about me!!

Ella: Selfish prick!!

Another round of strong punches from pirate pup arrived as Ella curled in ball momentally, so she won't get hurt very much. In her mind, she was pleading that Zuma and Tuck would arrived as soon as possible.

Ella (thoughts): Zuma, I know that you're not saving anyone under conditions. You're not like this. But please! Save me... and I'll change my level of trust to you! Please!!

Zuma at this moment was in basement of warehouse, where more rooms were about to check. But suddenly, he heard someone's grunting and breathing heavily and these sounds were coming from left far door, so he went to it sneakily to not get heard.

Zuma (thoughts): Hang in there Ella! I'm almost there!

Finally, he arrived to the room and got up on his hind legs to check the room and got horrified: Ella was getting beaten up by crazy pirate pup. Realizing that he mustn't delay with rescue, he burst in, causing both pups to look at Zuma.

Arrby: You!!

Zuma: Found ya!! Let her go, now!!

Arrby: Only if she agrees to date me!

Ella: In your dreams!!

Zuma: Come on. You must finally accept that she doesn't love you.

Arrby: But she doesn't love you too!!

Zuma: At least I'm not trying to do so by force.

Arrby: I still won't let her go!!

Zuma: Then... I'm very sorry.

Arrby: For what?

Instead of answering, Zuma suddenly punched Arrby in face, causing to fall down. Then Zuma helped Ella to get up and move her out while holding her. They won some time to escape, but will it be enough?

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3