Secrets are not secrets

Just when Twins arrived and got out from their motorbike, Zuma quickly ran to greet Ella, but he received an answer which he expected at least: Tuck high pawed him in answer, but Ella responded to his attempt to hug quite awkwardly, like she was afraid of him or something like this.

Zuma: Hey guys! Good to see you! (high-paws Tuck)

Tuck: Good to see you as well.

Zuma (hugs Ella): Welcome back.

Ella (quickly hugs back): Yeah, hello. Don't hug me so tight please.

This reaction caused Zuma to back off as he also saw some coldness in her eyes. Not knowing why she was acting with him like that, he kept acting like everything is OK and led them to inside of Lookout. Tracker, Rex and Everest were also here and greeted twins and what's the most surprising, Ella hugged with other pups more warmly than with Zuma, which made him feel a little broken. Then Chase and Skye came in after their date.

Chase: Oh, nice! Everyone's here, wanna play something?

Tracker: I wanna have some good chat with someone of you, nothing else.

Everest: I missed Marshall, so I'll spend some time with him.

Skye: Looks like everyone has a company to spend time, great!

Chase: Alright, you're on your own, but don't get into trouble.

Marshall: Trust us, we won't.

Everyone agreed on that as Tuck saw Zuma with sad face and realizing that something was wrong, he came up to him.

Tuck: No one to chat?

Zuma: I wanted to talk with Ella, but she refused and I don't know why. Maybe you know what's wrong with her?

Tuck: Well, I know why is she acting like this near you, come on!

They exited the Lookout and headed to Zumas' puphouse as they kept talking. At first they talked about all things that happened before this meet and that's where Tuck revealed the reason, but he was the first to tell about his usual fights with Ladybird, who actually at some points started being kind to Twins. Also during their talk, Tuck said word "trust" many times, which made Zuma shiver and then it was his turn to tell about his recent things.

Tuck: Well, what about you?

Zuma: You know that Chase and Skye are dating right?

Tuck: Yup.

Zuma: I tried to cancel it.

Tuck: Why?

Zuma: Why and also how! Chase prepared special presents to her and I had crush on Skye as well, so I used his preparations to take Skye to myself.

Tuck: Ohhh man, that's... quite low from you.

Zuma (sighs): I know, but I remember I told you that I love your twin sister.

Tuck: Yep, you told me. And hey, remember that I know the reason why she's acting coldly to you.

Zuma: Yes, and you promised to tell me that.

Tuck: Well, this incident with you, Skye and Chase... Ella heard about it.

Zuma: What?! And she's-

Tuck: Yeah man. She started losing her trust to you after that.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))