Still caught

Zuma was a little bit nervous: he didn't want to fight with Arrby, but also wanted to keep Ella safe, so he needed to do something fast. But Arrby without hesitation just pounced on Labrador and he avoided that attack.

Zuma: Run!!

Zuma and Ella started running from Pirate pup as he started chasing them through fair park. Gladly, Zella knew this place much better than Arrby, so they quickly found the exit and escaped from him. Then they stopped to catch the breath as Zuma checked entrance.

Ella: We're safe?

Zuma: Sort of. I don't see him.

Ella: Let's go, we need to get back to Lookout.

Meanwhile Arrby, who got lost in fair park, was very angry that he lost his crush during chase and decided to interrupt them during their way back to Lookout. Some people helped him with exiting from fair park and as soon as he did so, Arrby easily noticed the Lookout and ran to it. Meanwhile Zuma and Ella were halfway to Lookout as suddenly Ryder called Labrador.

Ryder: Pups, it's getting late! Where you are?

Zuma: We're on our way to Lookout!

Ella: And met Arrby!

Ryder: Arrby? What was he doing here?

Ella (lying): Errr, we don't know.

Zuma realized that Retriever doesn't want to worry Ryder, so he joined this game.

Zuma (lying): We just saw him, he didn't see us.

Ryder: Just an eye contact... OK. Come back soon guys!

Zuma: Ok.

Then the couple kept walking quickly back to Lookout. Ella was very pleased by this moment: Zuma decided to not reveal the truth, otherwise they could be in trouble. She knew that Labraodr was always honest to Ryder, but not this time.

Ella: Zuma?

Zuma: Yeah?

Ella: Thanks for your lie.

Zuma: Oh, hehe, you're welcome.

During their talk and walk, Arrby almost chased them down and was about to interrupt them, luckily for him they weren't even aware of him, so it became more simple for Pirate pup. 8 minutes later, Zuma and Ella were walking past Katies' parlior.

Zuma: Almost here.

Arrby: Not in my watch!!

Suddenly Zuma got knocked down as Ella got scared and started running, but Arrby used his pup pack to shot her by tranquilizer dart so she passed out. Zuma and Arrby then kept fighting.

Zuma: How dare you?!

Arrby: She's mine!! After what have you done to her!

Zuma: I was trying to get a second chance you moron!!

Arrby: You didn't deserve it!

Then Pirate pup gave a huge hit to Zuma that passed out too and ran to Ella to pick her up and carry away.

Arrby: Don't worry, you won't be bothered by this untrustworthy pup.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3