Play time

The next day after rescue mission went successfull Zuma was playing with other pups tag and now was chasing Skye, who wanted to find spot where she can lose him. But size difference took its' benefit and Labrador easily caught her.

Zuma: Tag! You're it!

Skye: Oh God! Stop!

Zuma: Catch me if you can.

He ran away thinking that Skye won't chase him down anyway, but she got her secret plan prepared. So when Zuma heard her calling her boyfriend his mind was shouting "No fair!". And just in this moment, he stumbled into Ella and they fell down on each other, Zuma on top.

Zuma: Oopsie! Lost in thoughts.

Ella: It's fine, I'm alright.

Zuma: So... as long as Chase is not chasing us, any ideas about date?

Ella wanted to say something about it, but she saw German Shepherd rushing to them like a bullet, so she quickly got on paws and stormed away. Zuma also noticed this and started running for his life. However, Chase was the strongest pup in team, so he quickly chased Labrador down.

Chase: Tag, you're it!

Zuma: Hey! Skye gave you it, no fair dude!

Chase: She's the smallest and has the right for this tactic!

Zuma: Oh, so if Ella can get big, I also can give tag on purpose?

Chase (laughs): Nice sense of humour dude!

Little did German Shepherd knew, Zuma used this moment to give Chase tag again and ran away.

Zuma: Tag! See ya!

Chase: What the?? Ohhh, you're little...

Then he saw Ella and started running after her, she saw him too and started running away. But once again, Chases' endurancy gave its' benefit and he was catching Golden Retriever once again. Ella looked behind to see him coming as Zuma, who was also running away, saw his crush coming straight into him.

Zuma: Look out!!

Ella noticed him in last moment and they crashed into each other for second time and she was on top. Chase, who approached them, smirked from view, as rest of pups also came to them.

Chase: Didn't know that bond between you two is so big after last mission.

Zuma: It is!

Skye: I see, crashing into each other twice in a row - even Marshall can't do so with Everest!

Marshall: Ohh, get a room!

Then pups laughed as Ryder called them for dinner. Rubble, Rocky, Marshall and Tuck quickly ran into Lookout as two couples decided to walk. 

Skye: Seems like everything's good between you two.

Ella: It is. Zuma's definitely not so selfish as before. Maybe a little.

Zuma: Eh?

Ella: But you're more carrying and I like it.

Zuma: Oh, hehe, sorry.

Ella: Don't be shy.

Chase: So lovely! I'm truly happy that both of you are finally together.

Skye: Erm, Chasey, they're still not.

Zuma: Tomorrow is matters!

Ella: I agree, say what actually, how about double date?

Skye: We'd disagree. It's your date, you shouldn't have odd persons.

Chase: Still we glad to help you to fix all hardships between yourselves.

Ella: Thanks!

Zuma: I actually already prepared something, so we definitely need to be alone, just me and her.

Ella: Can't wait for tomorrow!

Then they finally reached the Lookout, where they had dinner and played some Pup-Pup Boogie. Zuma and Ella though decided not to participate and watched at others, while laying on beanbag. Then Ella decided to give a little nuzzle to Zuma, trying to affect him and it worked - Zuma felt it, changed his view from game to his crush and nuzzled back. Chase and Skye, who were watching at them, smiled from this.

Chase: They're gonna be alright.

Skye: Definitely!

CHAPTER DONE!! We've got 1 chapter to go, hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3