Encounter

As Zuma and Ella were enjoying themselves on Ferris wheel, Arrby also arrived in fair park. Well, he actually wanted to become a good pup and make some new friends, but everyone just turned away from him as soon as they heard from him that he's Sids' pup. Still, Arrby thought that if he'll find his love, maybe it'll change his life and everyone will look at him in different angle. Little did he knew, his love was enjoying time spending with Zuma - the couple finished riding on Ferris wheel and got out from cabin.

Zuma: Man, I've never felt so good before!

Ella: Me too. So, where will go next?

Zuma: I don't know to be honest - it's getting late and Ryder might be worried about us.

Ella nodded a little bit sadly, she surely wanted to have some more fun and Zuma felt it, so he decided to find an attraction which will be exciting, but also quick. And there was no need for long thinking as Labrador saw roller coaster storming on rail in front of him.

Zuma: Well... maybe we can give ourselves one last entertaiment!

Ella: What's it?

Zuma: Roller coaster!

Ella: Hmmm, why not? Let's go!

Zella then ran to roller coaster as Arrby kept walking through fair park and thinking, where his crush could be as he suddenly saw her running with Zuma somewhere, which made Arrby feel happy and angry in same time. So Pirate pup decided to show Zuma, who's boss and ran after them. Gladly, he was far enough from our couple, so they managed to arrive at roller coaster without any trouble.

Worker: Attention!! This is a last ride!!

Zuma: Wow, we're just in time!

Ella: Nice! 

Then Zella got in carriage with other customers as Arrby arrived quite late and saw that roller coaster had started moving with Zuma pulling Ella closer to himself as she got a little scared - it was her first time on roller coaster as Labrador rode on coaster many times. Arrby just watched in scary as roller coaster drove down rails and people started shouting in extasy, so did our pups.

Ella: Oh my God!!! This is amazing!!!

Zuma: Definitelyyyyyyy!!!!

2 minutes later, the ride has finished and people got out from roller coaster and Arrby ran to Zuma and Ella, who were very surprised to see him.

Zuma: Arrby?? What are you doing here??

Arrby: Came to take something, who I love! (looks at Ella)

Ella: You must be kidding me...

Zuma: Dude, we were just hanging out! Leave us alone!

Arrby: No!!

Cliffhanger baby!! Chapter done and I hope you'll like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))