21: lust

"You've been talking about me huh?" I asked smugly walking into the bathroom at the club, I saw Rafe leaning against the counter with a stupid grin watching me walk over to him.

"Nope" he shook his head as I took a step forward.

"Interesting...so you haven't been thinking about me" I breathed stopping an inch away from his body.

Rafe placed his hands on my waist as he leaned his head down closer to mine, "Only when I need to cum..." he whispered lowly in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"Uh-huh," I snaked my hands around his neck as he tightened his grip on my waist. We both edged our faces closer together until I felt his lips crash against my own.

Rafe used his hands on my waist to switch our positions and lift me onto the bathroom counter, my legs spread apart as he quickly moved in between them and I wrapped them around his torso.

His hands were in my hair as he tugged a handful of strands causing a soft moan to slip from my lips. He removed his lips from mine for a second before moving down to my neck "You like that?" he breathed whispering in my ear before trailing kisses back down my neck. 

I threw my head back feeling his hot breath against my skin as I dug my fingers in his hair.

I broke apart our lips when I heard footsteps coming from outside the bathroom door, Rafe got the idea and moved his hands under my thighs picking up my body swiftly as I hooked my legs around him. 

He used his free hand to swing open a free bathroom stall and quickly lock it behind him. He sat down on the closed toilet seat with me on his lap when we heard footsteps enter the small room.

I sat comfortably on his lap with his arms around my waist keeping me close to him. 

We sat in silence hearing footsteps move to the urinal I let out the tiniest snicker hearing the man doing his business so Rafe slapped his hand over my mouth keeping me silent. 

I licked the palm of his hand as he narrowed his eyes removing his hand and I smiled in triumph. He bought his finger up to my lips as the footsteps moved over to the bathroom counter turning on the tap.

I had a different idea so I grabbed his fingers and placed his hand on my upper thigh and brought my lips back to his. He got over the shock as our tongues collided together and we started grinding against each other.

"Shit" he breathed under his breath moving his hands on my hips to quicken up the pace as he trusted his hips. I felt him harden beneath me as he tore his lips from me "You really shouldn't wear these short dresses around me" he mumbled grabbing the hem of my sundress and playing with it "How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself?" he said quietly placing his fingers on my skin.

"You shouldn't" I whispered moving one hand from around his neck and placing it over his hand, I moved his hand up my thigh slowly and into the waistband of my panties. I took my hand off his bringing it back around his neck as he toyed with my white lace underwear, he bought his lips to mine and I felt myself grow wetter by the second.

Something about his touch sent me into a trance and his words put me under a spell. 

We were infatuated with each other and feeling his growing erection made it obvious to me that this desire I felt for him was in fact a mutual feeling.

Rafe broke the kiss placing gentle kisses on my collarbone as I tighten my grip on his hair. I felt his fingers move back inside my panties as he continued kissing my skin, I gasped when I felt his fingers enter me "Do you want this princess?" he whispered lowly in my ear.

I had trouble forming a sentence so I resorted to merely nodding my head. "Words princess" he demanded.

"Yes," I mumbled moving my head into the crock of his neck.

"Tell me you want me"

"I need you Rafe" I whispered desperately, that was enough for him to start working his fingers making me moan in pleasure. "Don't make a sound" he threatened pushing another finger into me as another quiet moan escaped my lips. He moved my hair over to one shoulder kissing my skin and I shut my eyes feeling the pleasure his touch was giving me.

Rafe applied more pressure and I moaned loudly at the cold feeling of his signet ring hitting me, He moved his hand over to my mouth as his fingers curled inside of me moving rapidly making me moan against his skin. "Shhh" he whispered as I felt my stomach tighten knowing I was closer to a climax than ever. 

If it weren't for Rafe's hand over my mouth without a doubt we would have been caught because I was so close to screaming out his name from the way he was making me feel.

He was driving me insane as he increased the speed of his movements, I felt his stare on me as I fluttered my eyes open. My legs began shaking lightly and I knew I was close.

"I'm gonna-" I tried to mumble against his skin, he removed his hand and bought his face closer to mine, he continued staring at me when he stopped his finger's movements almost making me scream out in agony.

I was practically panting at this stage as I stared at him in confusion "Look at me and say my name...or this stops" he breathed smoothing my hair down.

"Please- god Rafe don't stop" I begged quietly, "Rafe" I moaned out as he grinned continuing the motion of his fingers against my skin.

"I love hearing you beg for me" he whispered as my legs began shaking again, "So fucking hot".

His words sparked a feeling in me I'd never felt before as his fingers sent me over the edge. My body almost went limp in his arm feeling him slow down his fingers enjoying every last second of this. My breathing was heavy as both his hands rested under my dress on my hips.

"You're so beautiful," he said smoothing down my wild hair before placing his gentle lips on mine. He smiled slightly into the kiss as I kept my hands wrapped around his neck and his fingers trailed along my bare skin.

He moved his head away from mine cupping my jaw before placing a chaste kiss on my forehead. 

My eyebrows shot up hearing footsteps enter the bathroom again walking towards the stall next to us and locking the door.

"Ew please, can we leave" I whispered quietly in Rafe's ear as he nodded in agreement with an amused smile.

He picked our bodies up from the seat and opened the door. He walked us out of the room before placing me down gently on the ground. I stood up a tiny bit shakey but gained composure leaning against the wall.

"Be right back," he said before walking back into the bathroom, I bought my hand up to my face feeling my lips form a small smile. 

I'd never felt anything quite like that before in my life, no boy had made me feel like Rafe does and I'd never even slept with him.

Whilst it makes me feel incredibly good I can't help but feel scared.

Scared that if he hurts me again it'll take hundreds of men to feel the way he makes me feel.

I was scared I was lusting over my best friend's brother and my brother's friend, this got awfully complicated very quickly.

"I'll drive you home," he said walking out of the bathroom and lacing our fingers together leading me to the parking lot.

I hoped I could keep things purely physical between us, but with actions like this...he makes it hard.