39: you have me

After a night I could only describe as perfect I woke up feeling fingers running softly through my hair. I opened my eyes adjusting to the harsh light streaming in through the windows. 

I had woken up in Rafe's arms and that fact alone brought a bright smile to my face.

"Morning" Rafe said, his voice croaky and deep indicating he would have only woken up briefly before me. A blush immediately rose to my cheeks thinking about the events of last night.

I felt something shift between us like somehow I'd managed to grow more attached to him. 

I knew without a doubt I didn't want to be without him, it's like we'd picked up exactly where we left off last summer minus those rocky bumps in the road.

However this time everything was amped up, I felt more attached, more addicted to his touch and last night proved it.

"Good morning" I mumbled against his bare chest feeling him tighten his arms around me, "What time is it?" I questioned closing my eyes and absentmindedly running my fingers up and down his chest.

I felt him shift and remove one of his arms patting the mattress beside his head, "Fuck it's 11.30" he groaned snaking his arm back around my body and squeezing me tight making me giggle. 

"I don't wanna go home" he whined as I sat up bringing the bedsheets with me to cover my body up. Rafe moved his arm behind his head flexing his bicep in the process, "I don't wanna leave either but we have to" I gave him a pout.

I reached over to the bedside table and picked up the phone and held it up to my ear, "What do you want to eat?" I asked turning to him.

"You" he smirked as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't recall seeing that on the menu" I said playing with the cord attached to the phone as he answered me properly.

We stayed in each other's embrace resting and talking until we heard a knock at the door, I whipped my head to the sound "Not it" Rafe chuckled as I rolled my eyes. I peeled myself out of his arms and stood up making Rafe immediately whistle.

"Damn" he shouted as another knock was heard from outside making me scramble to find a robe and cover my completely naked body. He did the same grabbing his boxers from the ground and pulling them on. Once wrapping the white hotel robe around me I opened the door wide open with a smile.

"Good morning miss, you're room service," a nice worker said wheeling in a trolley before placing trays down onto our bed. Rafe was now sitting up against the headboard watching me pick up his pants from the ground and slide his wallet out.

"Thanks so much have a great day," I said giving him a $20 note straight from Rafe's wallet.

"Thank you so much miss" He smiled gratefully staring at something behind me before wheeling the trolley back out through the doorway. 

Out of sheer curiosity, I turned my back and eyed my red bra hanging from the chair sitting behind me. My face flushed red in embarrassment but it bought Rafe nothing but satisfaction judging by the grin on his face.

We sat on the bed indulging in our breakfast, "Oh this is fucking good" I groaned finishing my plate of poached eggs on toast with a side of bacon and orange juice. I patted my stomach which was now bloated but that meal was worth it.

"I know" Rafe nodded in agreement cleaning up our plates as I stood up stretching my arms.

"I'm gonna shower" I walked towards the bathroom but stopped at the doorway moving my head over my shoulder and smiling at him.

"Without-"

"You coming?" I cut him off as his eyes widened in delight immediately rushing over to me. I stripped the robe off as he pulled his underwear down and reached into the large shower turning the hot water on.

I followed him into the shower feeling the water stream down my skin. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair as Rafe moved behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in the crook of my neck. 

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are" he mumbled against my skin.

"I don't think so" I muttered with a sly smile. Rafe removed his arms and turned me around effectively backing me into the shower wall. 

I gasped at the sudden movement as he placed his arms on either side of my body trapping me in. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen" he whispered lowly.

Rafe's wet hair was sticking to his forehead as I felt the water pressure run down our bodies, "Don't lie to make me feel better" I mumbled. 

I closed my eyes feeling his fingers brush down my neck and over my collarbone making me shiver.

"I won't ever lie to you Lola," he said softly cupping my face and stroking my cheek with the palm of his thumb, "And you...I can't even put into words how beautiful you are"

His words made me blush as I looked down but he angled my head back up to look at him. I looped my hands around his neck and leaned in kissing him passionately. 

Rafe walked us straight under the showerhead kissing me even harder sliding his hands around my waist and grabbing my ass making me gasp in surprise.

Rafe slid his hands back to rest on my hips as he tore apart our lips moving my back against the wall. He cleared his throat wiping some of the water away from my face with his thumb.

"I want you...I want us" Rafe said as my eyebrows rose up in surprise.

I moved closer to his body placing one hand on his shoulder with the other laying flat on his chest, "You have me Rafe" I whispered before his lips crashed against my own.

Soon enough our skin was pruning and we'd washed every part of our bodies. He stepped out tossing me a towel and I dried my body off before placing it around me and walking back into the room trying to find my clothes that were discarded last night. 

I scrambled around the room picking up our clothes and throwing Rafe's clothes at him. 

I leaned down picking up my underwear and tossing them at Rafe which he caught easily, "Did you really need to rip them completely" I huffed.

"I wanted them off, I'm not sorry" he shrugged his shoulders as I rolled my eyes walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I threw last night's clothes on but this time without underwear which was borderline uncomfortable but I had no other option. I looked into the mirror using the hotel's complimentary amenities to freshen up.

After doing my business in the bathroom I walked out to Rafe now fully dressed and grabbing his wallet and phone from the bedside table, "You ready?" he asked looking up at me with a smile.

"Yeah" I nodded following him out door and into the hallway, Rafe laced our fingers together as we waited for the elevator.

"I don't wanna leave" Rafe groaned beside me with a small frown.

"Why?"

"Shit gets too complicated back at home"

"I know what you mean" I nodded in agreement stepping into the lift.

"Ward is constantly on my ass...all we do is argue and it's making me crazy," he said getting worked up so I stroked his hand trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize, there's nothing for you to be sorry for" he said softly placing a chaste kiss on his forehead right when the ding went off indicating we'd reached the ground floor. 

Stepping out of the elevator I dropped my hand from his and he shot me an angry look, "We're cousins remember' I deadpanned giving him a knowing look.

"Right cousins" he rolled his eyes in annoyance before walking over to the receptionist's desk and checking us out whilst I sat on the fancy couches staring at his back. He had a sexy back hence why I couldn't drag my eyes away from his body.

As if he could sense me staring at him he turned his head over his shoulder smirking at me.

This damn boy will drive me insane.