31: liar

Feeling Rafe stir awake I looked up to see him slowly open his bright blue eyes, he looked adorable with his cheeks flushed and his messy bed hair. He smiled down at me comfortably wrapped his arms, "You watching me sleep?"

"Gross why would I wanna see you're ugly face first thing when I wake up" I tried to deny with a fake disgusted look on my face.

He mocked a hurt look opening his mouth before quickly flipping my body so my back laid flat against the mattress with him hovering over my body, "Say that again" he said lowly using his arms placed on each side of my body to support his weight.

"Gross why would I wanna-" I started to repeat my sentence but he swiftly cut me off by bringing his hand to my stomach as his t-shirt had ridden up exposing my skin, as childish as ever he began tickling me making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Rafe!" I yelled out trying to smack his arms away "Stop!" I tried to beg but he continued making me cringe and yell out in desperation.

"Stop or I swear to god!" I wheezed out of breath as my body was wiggling under his hold, I was kicking my legs trying to make him stop. 

"Please!" I begged and for once he actually listened to me and stopped moving his hand. I took a second to catch my breath and placed my hand on my chest trying to calm my rapidly beating heart.

Rafe moved closer to my head and brought his lips down to my cheek, "Good morning" he whispered making my cheeks without a doubt flush pink.

"I hate you" I breathed with a serious look as he keep his grin.

"No you don't"

"Shut up"

"No thanks," Rafe said cheekily moving away from my body to lay beside me, I popped my elbow up leaning on my side to look at him with my hand supporting my head. "Not a bad sight in the morning Willow Baldwin" He winked laying his head down on the pillow.

"How nice of you to say" I chuckled moving my hand to pinch his cheeks "Such a sweet boy" I teased but he slapped my hand away a second later.

"Shut up" He huffed his cheeks out that were flushed pink.

"Okay" I smiled throwing his bedcovers off my body and sitting up. I turned my back to Rafe sliding over on the mattress but his arm extended out and hooked around my upper arm holding me from moving off the bed.

I turned my head over my shoulder, "Not so fast" Rafe mumbled making me smile.

"Sorry what was that, I couldn't quite hear you" I pointed to my ear keeping the smile on my face as he rolled his eyes with an unimpressed look.

"Come back"

"Sorry uh what was that again?"

"Please come back" He muttered like it was almost painful for him to say. My smile grew wider as I turned around to face him and laid my body flat on his planting soft kisses along his jawline and down his neck. I felt something pock into my body and smiled before placing my lips on his own for a brief second.

"You hungry, I'm starving" I groaned sitting up on his torso and dragging my fingers down his abs to the waistband of his boxers. "Sorry about that" I chuckled looking down at his crotch as he snapped his eyes closed.

His eyes only ripped open when he felt my presence no longer on his body.

I was standing in his closet rummaging through his drawers as he sat up on the bed behind me.

"Are you fucking joking" Rafe groaned "You can't be serious"

I smiled finding grey joggers and stepped into the legs, they were about 4 sizes too big for me but I rolled the waistband and the ends so I could actually walk properly.