45: couldn't resist

"Seriously you have to come!" Topper begged poking his finger into my stomach.

"I will break your finger" I threatened narrowing my eyes at him.

Rafe turned his head to look at me bringing his sunglasses down from his head to sit on his face, "It's not a party without you Willa" he smirked.

"Sure it is" I shrugged my shoulders sitting up in my sun longue and grabbing tanning oil from beside me. I felt Rafe stare at me rubbing the oil onto my legs before laying back down moving his baseball cap over my head to block out the sun.

They were trying to convince me to come to a beach party tonight but in all honesty, I couldn't be bothered in the slightest, but they had been persisting for half an hour and really pulling out all the stops to try and convince me to come.

"Cmon Willa it's one night" Topper voiced, "What's the harm?"

"You boys suck" I groaned finally giving in "One condition though," I said grinning moving the cap from my face and sitting up.

"Yeah?"

"Amy has to come. If she isn't on board I'm not going" I chuckled knowing it was 50/50 chance she'd actually come. 

Rafe got up from his seat stretching his arms and I passed him my phone with a smile. "You better start begging Cameron" I yelled as he walked inside.

I was tan all year round but in summer all I smelt like was coconut from having tanning oil soaked all over my body. Rafe was extremely happy seeing me in my pale yellow bikini that showed my cleavage.

Growing too hot I stood up from the chair and dove into the pool feeling refreshed from the cool water. Breaking the surface I saw Rafe walking back outside ripping the sunglasses from his face and dropping them down on the chair. He didn't stop walking until he dove straight into the pool.

I swam over to him seeing his head pop up from the blue water, "Amy's in" he smirked wrapping his hands around my waist. I stared at him grabbing his shoulders. I only turned my attention off Rafe when someone cleared their throat.

I turned my head to see Spencer with his jaw hung wide open, "Uh I'd prefer if you didn't try fuck my sister" he narrowed his eyes at his friend with an unimpressed look.

I nervously glanced over to Rafe who was already smiling at me, I wasn't sure what to say since we'd never fully defined the relationship but thankfully Rafe saw my nervous look and answered for me "You mean my girlfriend"

Topper's jaw now dropped as they both stared at us seemingly in shock, I stayed silent nervously waiting for someone to say something, anything. Topper's face slowly broke out into a wide smile. "You owe me 100 bucks!" Topper whistled clapping his hands together and pointing at my brother.

Now it was my time for my jaw to drop, "You seriously betted on us!". They both sent me guilty looks answering my question immediately, I had a slight smile on my face as I looped my arms around Rafe's neck seeing him smile at me.

"I thought you'd make him work for it a little longer" Spencer smirked, "But I knew you two would get together sooner or later" he nodded his head in Rafe's direction giving us his blessing. 

Even if he disagreed with our relationship, Rafe and I wouldn't stay away from each other. At this point, I doubt anything would tear us apart. 

At least on my side of things, nothing could make me stay away from Rafe.

"I just couldn't help myself" I smiled.

"Couldn't resist my charm you mean" Rafe smirked.

Topper made us sit down and explain to both of them how we'd got together, I did most of the talking wanting to leave out key details for obvious reasons. But they were both happy for us which made me even merrier.