Chapter 1

"Raise your head." Lord Third's voice feels nostalgic at the same time, undesiring. I'm still upset at the council for letting Uchiha Itachi annihilate the clan. 

He's just a kid, for fucking pete's sake. He didn't deserved what he had received last time. I'm going to change their fate. Fucking destiny. 

Normally, I would lash out but I kept my serenity on me. 

For the first time, I felt suffocated. Was it because I'm facing the man who let the child annihilate the clan and let his old fart team mate live? It's true that he's a great Hokage. He maintained the peace even though it's painful. It's true, I admire him from bearing all the guilt but it wasn't the way to end things. Those old farts in the council was fucked up. 

I would love to annihilate them but I prefer not resorting into violence unless it's Shimura fucking Danzo. 

I smiled evilly at the back of my head. It's as if my mind's already formulating a plan to kill that fart before the Uchiha massacre happen. 

Well, I still have 3 years before the massacre. 

"Take off your mask." Lord Third ordered so I did what he told. "I'm blessed to have you as my loyal ANBU. I can still remember Minato bragging about you as his fourth student." He added. I can clearly remember this scene. He's going to relieve me from the ANBU. He's making me Jonin. One of the Special Jonin Unit. 

"I'm delighted, Lord Third." I told him and he chuckled before shaking his hands on the air.

"You deserve it, Suzuki Hanare." I cringed hearing him saying my full name. It's should be Suzuki-Hagoromo Hanare since I should be proud of my Clan but yeah, they're all dead and well now so It's fine. Let it slide. "I'm relieving you from the ANBU, Suzuki-san." Finally. 

"Just Hanare is fine, Lord third." Come on, let's not be so formal here. Just get to the point and finish this so I could check everyone now - is what I wanted to rant out but I didn't. Me, arriving after my 10 year pursuit mission with Jiraiya - the toad sage, is quite handy. Yep, I can still remember this mission. This is a mission related to the Akatsuki. 

We both decided to link our spy network to work together before. 

"Alright, I'm relieving you from the ANBU. All of your salary will be transferred immediately in your account. You'll be place in the Special Jonin Unit along with Hatake Kakashi." I cringe again. Hearing his name made me shiver. 

"I understand, Lord Third." I badly want to end this meeting now since I'm eager to meet Uchiha Shisui and Uchiha Itachi. As far as I remember, I have no recollection of meeting Shisui when I became a Special Jonin. 

Both of them are the press button of the Massacre so I supposed to meet them first. 

"I'm truly grateful to your work, Hanare-san. But I thought of you having a normal life." Normal, huh? Since when did assassination becomes normal? Yup, even when I became a Special Jonin - I'm still receiving an assassination order. 

Be it innocent or guilty.  

"I'm just doing my job, Lord Third." I smiled to assure him. Even though he's fucked up as Danzo, he's a great leader. "It's a pleasure for me to serve the village." I added and he nodded. 

"Well then, hand me your mask and sign this form to withdraw your position in ANBU." And I did what he has told me. After signing up, I handed him my fox mask before facing him again. I would be lying if I said I didn't or I wouldn't miss my ANBU mission but I guess, this is better. I'll miss Kinoe (Tenzo/Yamato) but I'll be meeting him again, somewhere in the future.