Chapter 22

The delivery room of the Leaf's hospital was filled by Hanare's painful shouts. She's having her normal delivery with Kakashi, who decided to stay with her the moment he heard the schedule of Hanare's delivery. 

"Ah! Shit! I-It hurts!" Hanare shouted again before tightening her grasp on Kakashi's hands. 

Kakashi assured her with his words of comfort, hoping to ease her troubled mind as he sensed her worries towards to their unborn child. Kakashi clasp his right hand onto her  while his left hands was placed on her forehead, wiping her sweats using a towel. 

Tsunade on the other hand manage to help Hanare to deliver her baby out of her womb. Tsunade immediately ordered the nurse to pick up the child out of her hold so she could start cleaning onto Hanare's. 

"Is o-our p-princes, o-okay?" Hanare weakly asked Kakashi. Tears from their eyes dropped as soon as they heard the cries of their first child. Nothing could compare their happiness right now and both of them promised themselves that they will do everything to protect their child. 

"Thank you, Hanare. For loving me and giving me such blessings. I love you." Kakashi said only to earn a genuine smile on her. 

But whenever happiness is destroyed, there will always be a bloodbath. 

"Aaaaa!!!!" 
"Lady T-Tsunade!!!"

Kakashi panicked when he heard the screams of agony from the other side of the room. His eyes went wide when he saw an uninvited guest, holding his child without a hint of care. His grasp on Hanare's hands suddenly tightened as he thought of his child struggling the moment his child just got born. 

"Don't move... I'll kill this thing if you do." 

Hanare gathered her energy to stand up and face the man she recognized as soon as she landed her gaze on his direction. The man who killed her sensei and her sensei's wife just dared to abduct her child made her furious. 

"Akatsuki..." She mumbled with a hint of weary on her voice. "To even dare to abduct my child... how far you have fallen..." Obito 

Hanare's mind is troubled but she remained her stoic and calm expression on her face. She couldn't bring herself to panic since Kakashi is already panicking. Hanare shifted her gaze on the other side of the room where Tsunade and her ANBU was wrapped on Obito's chains surprised her. She knew that Obito could have kill the Hokage but Obito didn't and it made her wonder why, and why is Obito targeted their child. 

"Don't utter nonsense, Hanare of the leaf." Obito stated and Hanare got his message. 

"Don't you dare tell him my name" Was the hidden message of his words.

She couldn't do anything and that annoys her so much. She's worried that Obito might do something on her child but she couldn't bring herself to move and get her child back because it might put her baby on danger. 

She wanted to cry, lash out and beg on Obito to release her child but she didn't. She needs to stay calm even though her child is on the red line. 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked monotonously to hide her furry. 

She stopped thinking when she heard the sound of a thousands chirping birds from Kakashi. 

The Chidori. 

"K-Kakashi!! Don't use it!!! He's still holding our child!!!" Hanare shouted frantically. How could Kakashi activate his assassination technique in front of their newborn child. 

The raging aura from Hanare clashed on Kakashi's KI. It disrupted the flow of the wind inside the delivery room from the window. 

Kakashi's eyes were bloodshot as if he just finished deciding on what's for the better in this situation.