Chapter 4

"HANARE!!!!!" Ack! My eardrums. It's Guy's youthful voice calling me. I'm just strolling around the town, looking for clothing shop since I'm going to buy some sport shorts and ninja shorts when he suddenly called me out. 

I wasn't going to look back and acknowledge his presence but Kurenai backed him up so I sighed loudly. This is going to be tiring day, isn't it? I walked towards them with a genuine smile. I found the four sitting on a table inside the Dango Shop. They're Asuma, Kurenai, Guy and Kakashi. Which I find unusual since Kakashi isn't fond of sweets. 

"Hello." I greeted them. I throw a gaze on Kakashi to recognize his presence before plopping down beside Kurenai. Guy on the other hand throw me the menu and he earned a smack on the head by Asuma. 

"That's rude." Asuma mumbled. 

I sighed. They're so energetic even though it's afternoon. After the two Uchiha prodigies payed me a visit earlier this morning, I decided to continued my sleep since they've disturbed it. Which I don't mind at all. 

"How many days do you have for your break?" Kurenai asked. Well, since I just came back after my 10 year mission and assassination mission, Lord Third had given me a week of rest to rebuild my stamina and to refresh my mind. 

"I have a week, Kurenai. How about you guys? It's abnormal to see you four gathering around and doing nothing." I told them bluntly. Asuma snickered on me while Kurenai laughed gently. 

"Well, let's say it's abnormal for Guy to drag Kakashi here." I see. I remember he's still ANBU Black Ops agent in this timeline. I believe the Hokage will be relieving him after 3 years. After the Uchiha Massacre. But since we're preventing that to happen, I hope he'll relieve him as soon as possible. I don't want the darkness devour him more, it's pain in the ass. 

Kakashi only throwed his irritated glare on Guy but I can feel him smirking under his navy mask. I didn't bother to utter words since we're not that close to go chitchat. 

"Youth! Don't worry, Kakashi's a good guy!" Guy raised his thumb on us, showing off his white and clean teeth while smiling like a Gooddamn. Bro, hands down. 

"Pipe down, Guy!" Kurenai scolded. Well, the other customer suddenly looked on us because of his sudden outburst. He's so youthful damn. Can I borrow at least 40% of his daily energy? Man. I envy him. "Anyway, Kakashi. This is Suzuki Hanare. Hanare, this is Hatake Kakashi." Kurenai took the liberty of introducing me to him and I cringed a bit. 

Seeing the guy I love in front of me already made my heart go crazy but when his gaze fixated on mine, goodness. I'm veteran in masking my emotions so it's easy for me to manipulate the projection of my face emotions. Lucky indeed. Or else, I already fainted in front of him. 

His presence is making my insides wild four. Just his presence is enough to set my heart ablaze. 

Just Kakashi. 

I smiled gently on him when he payed attention to me. At least he wasn't too arrogant like when he's still 13. I would throw a fit. 

"Nice to meet you, Hatake-san." Then I slightly bowed my head on him. In terms of superiority, mine's higher than him. Even though I just joined the Special Jonin Unit, they already made me as a Jonin Captain. Yup, and I know who made that. 

Nara Shikaku - Jonin Commander of the Leaf. 

He sure knows how to put a lot of work on my plate. Gooddamn. 

My 10 year accomplished mission also factored their decision of promoting me as a Captain of special unit force. In history, I'm the first one to returned accomplished after accepting the horrifying 10-year mission.