Chapter 10

Kakashi's pervy giggles filled up my ears after hearing my squeal earlier on him. I hardly punched his shoulder to make him stop but he just grip his hands on my wrist and then forced me to sit down beside him. 

He then leaned towards my ears to whisper, "I would gladly accept this kind of 'rough' you're spouting off." I shivered. Jiraiya-sama must've rub his perverted shit on him! He's becoming more and more closet pervert! He wasn't like this before! I mean, last time! "Now, Tazuna-san. Care to explain why'd you lied about this mission?" His voice has changed into something dark before turning his gaze towards the bridge builder. 

I noticed that he didn't let go of my arms so I shrugged my shoulders. I'm confused on what's happening between us. 

Tazuna-san on the other hand, he nervously scratched the back of his head before looking away. He must felt Kakashi's deadly aura and got chickened out. "You see, our country is poor... we cannot afford B class mission..." He began explaining why'd he lied on us. He told us that this Gato punk corrupted his country and began pestering the construction of the bridge that connects to the other land. 

I suppose that this Gato guy already hired A-class or S-class ninja to stop us or prevent us from sending this bridge builder home. 

Sighed. 

"What do you think?" Kakashi's question made me snapped back to reality. I didn't noticed that I fell into slumber and was in deep thought.  

"hmm, well, Naruto and Sasuke's eager to complete this mission but we should not forget the possibility of S-class rouge nin waiting for our arrival." Zabuza. I don't know where's his current location by now but I know that we're going to meet him eventually. It's just, I feel my nerves aching since we got kids in our team and I don't want them to get hurt. "I'm a little worried about the kids." I told him honestly. 

Kakashi's eyes soften as soon as he met my gaze. He just realized how much I cared for his brats and I don't want them to get hurt like what happened earlier to Naruto. Naruto would've died if he didn't possessed Kurama or the Nine Tails. 

He gently squeezed my hands, hoping to comfort me and ease my worry so I smiled. This is so overwhelming. This sudden change is overwhelming me and I'm worried. 

How long it will last? 

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

We arrived at the next port and immediately hopped out the boat so we could continue our tracks, fast. I let go of Kakashi's arms since we're now in front of the kids and I don't want them to think that we're just flirting around while doing this deadly mission with them. 

Kakashi seems upset with me, letting go of his hands but we have to. Oh Good God! What happened to this dipshit?! Where is the HATAKE KAKASHI? I'm sure, 100%, the world has come to and end! 

"H-hanare-sensei..." I looked at Sakura when she suddenly called me. Fear was evident in her eyes along with her shaking fingers. This is their first deadly mission, I guess. Kids like them didn't deserve to receive such missions anymore since we're not in the warring era anymore. They should enjoy their childhood at least. 

I smiled genuinely on her before ruffling her pink and soft hair. "Don't worry. Kakashi and I will protect you." I assured her and she nodded before sighing a breathe of relief. This must have scared her to act like this. 

I then widened my senses when Naruto throw a Kunai on the henge rabbit he spotted. Kakashi hadn't noticed that it's just a henge but I did. I pinpointed Zabuza's chakra when I felt his raging KI towards us before he finally threw his gigantic sword (The Kubikiribōchō), on us so we get down after hearing Kakashi's shout to 'get down'.