Chapter 19

I sat on the couch when I felt tired listening to my boyfriend's lectures after I woke up the next day after the invasion. I blackened out right after I saw Lord Hiruzen's dead body, Kakashi almost frightened out at that moment, thinking about me and our child's condition but Yugao said we're fine so Kakashi rushed me at the hospital. 

And now, I just got discharge, no, I forced Kakashi to move me out of the hospital because it's suffocating me and he did, reluctantly. 

"And you even teamed up with Shisui and Itachi to hide your pregnancy on me? Seriously Hanare, I'm mad. No, I'm upset!" He ran his fingers through his hair, probably to prolong his patience towards me. Usually, he would stay in silence or give me his cold shoulder but now's different, we're talking about the life we made. 

I sighed before grabbing his hands to force him sit beside me. He avoided my gaze but the frown in his face didn't faded. "I'm sorry, I know you're mad." In all honesty, I don't want to spout lies anymore. Hiding my pregnancy was enough to frustrate him and I don't know how to pick the right words to utter in front of him so I decided to stay in silence after I said that. 

Even I would lash out if I found out that Kakashi hadn't told me about something important and choose to hide it from me. So, I understand him. 

I understand where his anger coming from and I understand that he wasn't aware of anything. 

He wasn't aware that I'm from the future. 

No one does. So, I understand. 

The only thing I did was to give him a hug, saying 'I'm sorry for not telling you, please forgive me' and he returned the gesture. Perhaps he surrendered, upon realizing that he couldn't do anything anymore. It's already done, and the only thing he can do was to keep me from harm, take care of me.

"I... I'm just... afraid, you know? What if I lose you? What if something happened with our child? You know I will never forgive myself if something bad happens to you." His voice cracked while he uttered that so I tightened my grasp on him, hoping to comfort him, trying to ease his minds' disruption. 

"I love you so much, Hanare and I can't imagine myself without you." I was astound, really. Hearing those words rolled out of his tongue made my heart skipped a bit and only God knows how much I prayed at that moment, to keep him and my baby's safe from any harm while I'm doing my best to save the world. 

૮( ᵒ̌▱๋ᵒ̌ )ა

"Let me carry that"
"Don't you dare do the laundry, let me do that"
"Let me cook, just stay back" 

I clenched my fist to ease up my anger. After a week after invasion, Kakashi took a leave for a week to take care of me. At first, I was blessed to have him by my side, he and the boys, Shisui and Itachi, was taking care of me but now... I'm getting pissed. 

"Hatake Kakashi! Move your butt out of my way before I kicked you out from Monday to Sunday! I'm pregnant, not a Goddamn disabled!" I told him menacingly and the three dorks stopped on their tracks, cleaning the house. I was on my way to wash our dishes since we just finished eating lunch and these three dorks seized me off to prevent me from doing what I'd planned! 

"B-but babe..." Kakashi sighed in defeat before putting the broom aside to come near me. "The doctors said you're not allowed to get tired. It's bad-" He was cut off by Shisui and Itachi.

"For the baby." They said in unison. 

"Look boys, I know okay? Doing household chores aren't that tiring, you guys are overreacting!" I slightly pushed Kakashi to give me a way towards the sinks. "Beside, Itachi! Shisui!" I called and I noticed how they stiffened when I used my dark voice to call them. "How come you guys have no mission? Our village needs your assistance, especially you, Kakashi!"