Chapter 7

"Aw come one! Hanare-san~" He poked. "Hanare-san~~~" He poked my arms again. "Hanare-san~~~" 

I massaged my temples to prolong my patience. If not, I've probably sent Shisui, flying outside the village. He's been pestering me ever since I declined their request to join their little double date dinner. What am I? A fucking chaperon?! 

And now, he's on my apartment, dragging Itachi, at fucking 1 AM in the morning. Great! 

"Shisui." I called. "Are you even aware what time is it?" I asked calmly and then he looked on his watch and grinned. 

"1 am?" OH Good Lord, help and guide me before I decided to hurt this little teen in front of me. "Come on, Hanare-san!" And there pushed me gently so they could fully enter my apartment. I watched them sat on my couch, grinning. 

They've got me there. 

What can I do? They're already here. It's not that I can lift and throw them outside my apartment. They're a pest, they'll bug me even more. They're demon hiding in a teen's body. Yes, they are. 

"Itachi, do your mom and dad know you're here? you too, Shisui?" And they both nodded proudly as if that's something to be proud of. I scoffed on them. "Then? Care to tell me why're you two came here at freaking 1 AM?" I asked sleepy. I sat down in the couch in front of them and then leaned my back on the backrest. 

Shisui immediately put his arms up to surrender and Itachi just facepalmed on his bestfriend. 

"Well you see, I'm being relieved in ANBU Black Ops and placed under your command." What?! It's as if my drowsy itchy feeling escaped my system and I jolted. This is so sudden! 

My mood went down as soon as I realized that I'm taking care of another spoiled brat prodigy. I'm so done with Itachi and now Shisui? Really? I'm going to crush Shikaku later. I'll bring another bunch of work for him to do! Payback! 

"Heeh" I grunted. "Anyway, I'm happy that you're relieved now. Congratulations on being placed under my command, peasant." And there I yawned. 

"Come one, Hanare-san." Shisui pouted and then crossed his arms around me. 

"So that little dinner of yours is celebration for being relieved, hmm?" I asked and he nodded. I looked on Itachi and he nodded also before I sighed. "Now, I'm 100% sure that this isn't only the reason why you two came here. Spill it." 

Both of them shared glances before frowning. "What the- we just came to visit." But I waved my hands on Shisui. I don't believe him. 

"It's true, we... we just want to... to stay with you." And I sighed loudly. I forgot that Itachi's a worrywart. The sight of me, panicking earlier made him worry. It's my fault anyway, I must face the consequences but having these two ungrateful prodigies inside my apartment... ugh unfortunate. 

"You're probably thinking something rude about us, aren't you?"Ah, Shisui got me. I showed him my most irritating innocent look and I won. He grew an irk on his forehead and I laughed. 

At least I wasn't feeling alone anymore. 

"Itachi, I've been meaning to ask." I suddenly called Itachi and that snatched their attentions. "How's your brother in the Academy? I've hear a lot of humors, hmm." As for Naruto, well, he's well now since I'm shielding him away from those ungrateful villagers. I know he's still receiving such glares and hatred gaze from them but not violence anymore. The first time I've witnessed someone harassed the son of Minato-sensei, I almost killed him. 

"Oh, he's doing great." Itachi stated proudly and sincere. My gaze soften when Lord Hagoromo's memory flashed inside my mind. It's about Itachi's last farewell message to Sasuke. He's always been the best brother, anyone could ever ask. He loves Sasuke more than himself and he's always prepared to give up his life for him. "It's just... he's being called a prodigy now. Shisui and I, know more than anyone else how hard it is to be an Uchiha Prodigy." He stated concerned and sad. Shisui tapped his shoulder to ease what's he's feeling.