Chapter 3

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Asked the man who is being followed by death. 

He has 400 Young and Adult Root ANBU on his den and they're all dead. My whole body was stained of their own blood and now, I'm looking on my final victim. It's as if the scent of their blood driven me crazy so I released a grin. It's a no wonder why Danzo wanted Uchiha's Sharingan. He's weak. 

Not only that, he stinks of being a traitor. 

Luckily, Tenzo's out his grip anymore. If not, I'll be forced to kill my friend. 

"My, my, Danzo. I think this is the end for you, isn't it?" I throw my ANBU Katana away and weave a sign for a water wall. "Planning to escape, hmmm?" 

"You're going to be punished!!!" He growled but I only laughed on him. He's making a fool of himself. What a pity. 

I released my chakra and change its nature into lightning. My lightning affinity doesn't require a hand seals unlike my fire affinity so it's easy for me to catch and grab a second out of Danzo's analysis. 

"My, my, this is an Official Order from the Hokage." And there his eyes widened as his back touches the water wall I made. I flashed in front of him and before he could utter a word, I pierced my right hand on his head. My lightning blade went trough his skull and I wasn't satisfied. 

I grinned like a psycho as I continually thrusted my lightning blade on his body. I plucked out his heart, intestines and his eyes that is supposed to be the sockets of Shisui's eyes. 

As soon as I satisfied myself, I burned his body using my fireball and it cremated Danzo's disgusting body. He had finally become ashes. Interesting. 

I surfaced above the Hokage mountain and there I met the Hokage. He cringed when he saw my body fully covered with bloods but he couldn't do anything about it. What matters is Danzo's dead now. 

"Mission accomplished, Lord Third." I stated. "The children whom I presumed his future soldiers that was being held in his den was retrieved by me and is now placed under the ANBU Black Ops."

He sighed and then looked up to where the moon is. "I'm sorry that you had to kill hundreds of Ninja's but... but they're threat to our village. I'm thankful for you again, we can now move onto fixing our relationship with the Uchiha's." He said in his unusual sad voice. Perhaps he really treated Danzo as his real comrade. 

"I'm sorry too, Lord Third. This is the only way we had to stop Danzo's evil plan." I told him. Even though I could care less about Danzo, Lord third still matters. He just made a painful decision but it'll benefit the Leaf and the Uchiha's. 

Sacrifice is a part of our life. It's supposed to be and not something to regret. Nothing in life comes very easy. I know he knew that. Everything comes with a sacrifice. And what he did is better than annihilating the clan or starting a war inside the village. 

"You should rest now, Hanare-san. I, thank you again." He said, breaking our silence. 

I nod at him. "Thank you, sir. Then, I'll be going now." And I teleported inside my apartment. 

I went towards my shower to clean my body. I washed out their bloods out of me and stayed on the tub to relax myself. I wonder what will happen next? I'm getting fired up. 

໒( ᓀ ‸ ᓂ )७

The news about Danzo being dead reached me the morning I woke up. I must say that this is the best morning I've ever had. Who would have thought that they'll discover his death right away? Or Hiruzen made an action to fasten the discussion of his late comrade's case.