<8 - An Agreement>

<Wilbur's POV>

We finish eating dinner and Tommy is being very clingy. Honestly, I don't mind that much. It's kind of nice to have a younger sibling figure.

Me and Techno are twins and, sure, I'm older by a short amount of time, but it's not like Techno acts like it. If anything, I've always been more of the younger sibling.

I walk into mine and Tech's room and Tommy, of course, follows. He seems to admire the room a bit. Now that Techno isn't present, anyway.

I sit down on my bed and motion for Tommy to come sit with me. Of which he does.

"Who was that Dream guy? I know he's Tubbo's brother or something, but it doesn't look like you like him," Tommy asks.

"No, it isn't that. Me and Dream are friends. He's just protective of Tubbo," I say.

"Does he not like me?" Tommy looks kind of sad.

"Oh, no! It's not that! He's just-"

Techno comes through the door. "Don't lie, Wil. Yes, he doesn't like you, Tommy. He actually argued with Phil on bringing you here..... like I did," he mumbles the last part.

Tommy jumps up at his sudden appearance.

"Shut up, Techno!" I whisper-yell at him.

"What? It's the truth. He deserves to know," He sighs. "Anyway..."

He walks over to my bed and towers over Tommy, causing the child to slide back a little.

He says in the sternest, most threatening voice I have ever heard from him, "Let me get one thing straight. If you ever, and I mean ever, cause anyone, especially Wilbur or Phil to get hurt or put back into one of those labs, I will personally hunt you down and, may you hope I'm being merciful, rip you apa-"

"TECHNO!" I instantly stand up and slightly push him away from Tommy, who is now against the wall in fear.

"You can't say something like that to him! He's 8!!" I yell at him.

"I'm just making sure he gets the message," Techno shrugs.

"Look at the poor kid! I think he gets it!!" I glare.

Techno looks at Tommy behind me, sighs, rolls his eyes, and then walks over to his bed.

I quickly turn back to Tommy and sit back down on the bed.

"It's alright, Tommy. Calm down," I place a hand on his shoulder and slowly move closer to him. Once I'm beside the scared kid, I wrap my arm around him. "I got you! You're okay!" I reassure him.

He looks to me then quickly wraps his arms around me. I, obviously, hug him back and continue whispering things to calm him down.

I glare at Techno, who mouths, "He's overreacting."

To which I mouth out, "Fuck off" and I flip him off.

Being siblings, we could easily tell what the other was mouthing out.

Back to Tommy, though. He is definitely not overreacting! He, an eight year old child, was just threatened by the blood god, and/or the scariest person he's probably ever seen!! The kid has every right to be mortified!!

Tommy calms down a bit and is breathing at a normal pace once again. He slowly backs out from the hug, but I keep an arm around his shoulder, causing him to still be pretty close to me. He closes his eyes and leans into me. I give a silent 'awe' at this, then look to Techno.

"You shouldn't have done that, y'know. He's never gonna trust you, nor me, if you keep scaring him like that," I state.

"I'm just making sure that you and dad are safe. What's wrong with that?" Techno says as he reads from his book.

"The kid just saw his mother die in front of him, was taken away from his everyday life, and is now forced to stay with the people he was taught to be scared of. Not to mention he's fucken eight!" I yell in a quiet tone, trying not to wake up Tommy.

"Same thing happened to us Wil, and we were eleven. Not much of a difference," He grumbles.

"And you remember exactly how that felt. Why would you want that for him?!" I reason.

"..."

He went silent. Probably thinking about what I said or the voices are being loud. Most likely the latter.

"At least give him a chance? And stop scaring him? Maybe you guys will have a lot more in common than you think," I reason.

"Fine. But I'm not letting him lie on me like you do," Techno reluctantly agrees.

"Fine."

"Oh, and he's not sleeping, just so you know."

Wait, what?

°:•¤•:°

Thanks alot for reading!! <3