Chapter 22 Drunk Night

Emberly POV

I sighed and entered a mansion with Skylar.

"Do you have fun there?" she asked, giggling at me.

I shook my head, slouching backward as I was feeling so tired, as I had danced and had so much fun there, but then, I smiled looking at her, "I have never gone to any party club before, but trust me, sis, I love it there. It's amazing, dancing with random guys, trying different bears, but still, we are sober," I said giggling but stumbling backward.

"Not much, sober, in fact I've never come home in a sober state before, but today I was with you so, that's why I didn't drink much there, as I didn't want to pass out over my sister-in-law," she nudged me, and we burst out laughing.

I told her, "I don't mind if you drink there."

She shook her head. "I am not selfish," she said.

"There is nothing like selfishness in this," I said while looking into her eyes.

"But, Emberly, tell me something honestly, you too had a good time there, right, especially dancing with that guy in the red leather jacket back there in the club," she wiggled her brow at me.

I smiled at her. The guy with whom I danced was very genuine; I didn't feel like he was lusting after me; he even has a girlfriend. We talked about our likes and dislikes like normal friends, and he even told me that he wished he wasn't his parents' only child.

He wanted a sister like me. Yes, that guy whom I danced with sister zoned me, and I also like him as a brother. I can't even think about any other men after Adrian as the desire, the strong feeling I have whenever he is around me, is so new for me. I have never felt that way ever with any other man.

"I can understand," she said while stopping at her room.

"Good night, sis," she said as she hugged and kissed my cheek.I hugged her back and went to Adrian's room.

As I entered the room, I stopped at my place when I saw Adrian, pulling away from his shirt. I gasped while looking at him.

He's so freaking hot, and I swear the alcohol, even the little I drink, still has an effect on me.

I smiled looking at him. He looked back at me, and I walked towards him.

"Adrian, my handsome husband," I smirked, grabbing his shoulders and lightly touching his lips as I closed my eyes.

I want to feel him, his touch, his caress, his body, all of him. After all, I love him. He is my first love.

I felt his body getting stiff at my touch. I pulled away from him while running my finger over his lips.

"Come," I grabbed his hand and brought him towards the bed.

"What are you doing?" he rasped when I opened the chain of my dress, making it fall over the floor.

"I want to feel you, Adrian," I whined.

as I moved closer towards him.

"Do you have any idea," he asked raspily, his gaze fixed on my lips, and he leans in closer, as if he wants to kiss me.

I nodded and he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. My back was facing him. He collected my hair and put it on the side of my shoulder.

I tilted my head back and moaned when I felt his lips over my neck. I felt a soft, tingling sensation smile inwardly.

Slowly, his lips went towards my shoulder, making me close my eyes more tightly.

When I felt his hand between my thighs, I flinched.

"I love this feeling," he whispered in my ear, biting the sensitive spot behind my ear, making my mouth wide with gasps.

But I jumped when I realised something so soft was wrapping around my exposed body. It was Adrian's shirt. He makes me wear his shirt and makes me lie on his bed.

I heard him whisper in my ear, "Take rest, you are drunk. I can't take your advantage in this situation."

My eyelids become heavy when darkness spreads across my eyes.

Adrian pov

I looked at her. She is looking like I just fucked her with her messy hair, but still he is giving her a seductive look, making me aroused. I need a cold shower, a very cold shower so badly. She is in my shirt laying in bed, her dark long hair spraying across the pillow, while her thighs are visible from my shirt. She wore

She was sleeping soundlessly while I kneeled beside the edge of the bed where she was laying. I tucked in a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Such a witch," I muttered, looking at her.

I think that she is a witch who does a charm on me, and I am currently under her spell.

I've never felt the way I felt about her. She is so fragile, like cotton or a sensitive flower.

But she is not weak like them; she is very strong and uninhibited, sharp, ambitious, unorthodox, and resilient.

Even so, she was a rebellious spitfire, which I noticed that day when I saw her talking to my cousin Eric at the family gathering and lashing out at me.

I have started to admire her since that day. She is so special to me.

I was about to pull away when I felt something wrapped around my hand.

She was holding my hand while sleeping. "Don't," she murmured in sleep.

I lay beside her while pulling the duvet over us. I wanted to hold her so close to me, to my heart.

Emberly, you don't even have any idea what you're doing to me. This girl will be death to me.

So, how is this chapter, my beautiful readers? Please vote and comment to tell me and please share.

I love you all.

Xoxo.