~ t h i r t e e n ~

"मर तो जाना ही है एक दिन,
तुम मिल जाओ तो थोड़ा जी लेंगे हम!"

Kapoor Apartment-

It was night now, The trio had their dinner with Anahita's usual tantrums with food. And now it was sleeping time where again, she was busy talking with her Mumma, who was shaking her head and smiling at her all the time energetic daughter laying beside her.

Anahita:(cutely) Mimi!!!!

Nandini:(softly) Yes bache?

Anahita:(tilting her head) Shong??

[Song]

Nandini:(amused) Do you want Mimi to sing??

Anahita:(after two min pause) Yesh!!

(Yes!!)

Nandini:(nodding slowly) Oh-kay!!
Sajra savera mere tann barse,
Kajra andhera teri jalti lau,

Anahita:(widening her eyes) Mimi, top!!!

(Mother, stop!!)

Nandini giggled a little at the faces her daughter was making, as she got it that her daughter didn't liked her singing, but still she teased her and kept singing..

Sajra savera mere tann barse,
Kajra andhera teri jalti lau,

Anahita:(palming Nandini's mouth with her small palms) Mimi no, no Shing.

(Mother no, don't sing)

Nandini giggled in between and removing her palms kept singing..

Qatra mila jo tere darr barse..

Anahita:(with cute frowns) Shiii Maaa jilli aao, Mimi no shing naa.

(Ishii Maa come fast, Mumma don't sing)

And at her complaint, Nandini burst out laughing to which first Anahita frowned but then she too started giggling with her Mumma darling.. Both mother and daughter were laughing and giggling while Ishita who came to fetch water came towards room listening Anahita's voice but stopped seeing them smiling and laughing. She blessed them from afar and prayed for Nandini's smile to be constant always. And then she quietly moved to her room back .

Here, the mother-daughter duo stopped laughing after sometime and Nandini kissed Anahita's forehead who grinned and kissed her forehead back making her smile..

Nandini: Ok, aab Mimi bole??

Anahita:(nodding) Yesh!!

Nandini:(softly) Ok! Thank you, thank you that you let me speak. So, now it's sleeping time baby and affirmation time too, right??

Anahita: Light!!!

(Right)

Nandini smiled and pinched her cheeks lightly making her giggle..

Nandini: Ok so, my first affirmation today is, Every problem have a... ?

Anahita:(softly) Soution

(Solution)

Nandini: Solution!!! Very good! Umm next is, I Am...?

Anahita: Enough!!

Nandini: And...?

Anahita:(grinning) Kid...

Nandini:(giggling) Kind my Kid. Ok last one is, I Love....?

Anahita: Mysef ...