~ t h i r t y t w o ~

"बेहद ख्याल रखा करो तुम अपना,
मेरी आम सी जिंदगी में बेहद ख़ास हो तुम !"

"Anika, will you stop running, please? We are in the mall not in the marathon."

"Tch, Shivay I had bet with Gauri, Bhavya, and Mrunal, who will be the fastest. So we need to do everything fast. Samjhe Patidev?"

(Understood, Mr. Husband)

Shivay just exhaled a breath and kept following his wife, in different shops, holding her hand. Well, he was helpless, as today his and his brother's wives decided to explore Mumbai, as it's their last day in Mumbai, so a proper MumbaiDarshan is a must. But women are Women. After visiting some two or three places, they found themselves in the Mall for some shopping. Above that this stupid bet about who will be the fastest, when all of them are going to take two hours to finish.

Anika and Shivay moved out of a clothing shop after buying some good dresses for Anika. They were moving towards the men's section when Shivay saw something displayed in a jewelry shop. His lips curved into a small smile and he stopped in his tracks, making Anika look at him.

"Shivay, what happens?" Shivay looked at her and took her to that jewelry shop. He stood in front of the salesman who smiled at the couple formally.

"How may I help you, Sir?"

"Yeah, can you please show me that bracelet?" The salesman looked at the direction Shivay was pointing and smiled before fetching the beautiful twin butterfly diamond bracelet which was on display.

"Here you go, Sir. This is new in the market. We had ordered five pieces of it and it is the last which is left." Shivay took the bracelet in his hand admiring it while Anika smiled sarcastically at the salesman.

"Kitnon ko yahi same line chipkayi bhaiya?" The salesman looked intimidated while Anika shook her head. She then looked at her husband who was looking at the bracelet and she knew, about whom he must be thinking about.

(To how many people have you said the same thing, brother)

Shivay caressed the small butterflies in the bracelet and his mind took him to the golden days when their lives were colorful.

.

.

"Wow!!! Bhaiyu, this place is so so beautiful. Damm, I never knew this world existed." The three boys smiled seeing their little sister running here and there with a look of amazement in her eyes. And they knew their gift was worth it.

"O meri title, slow down a bit. This place isn't going anywhere. Careful, no." One of the boys spoke seeing the girl running around carelessly.

(meri- my | titli- butterfly)

"No No No. This place is so beautiful, a world of butterflies. I can't believe I'm in Butterfly Park right now." Oh, how I wish to stay here always. The three brothers chuckled at her excitement. Finally, their sister had that beautiful smile on her face, which was lost for last two days.

"Re, If you'll stay here then what about us? We want our personal titli with us." The girl looked at her brothers and narrowed her gaze.

"Look-Look who is speaking, the three, who are going angrez ki nagri to study leaving me. huh! Hypocricy ki bhi seema hoti hai." The three sighed and looked at her whose smile was lost, again.