Important

× First thing first, those who were asking in second last chapter that didn't Nyonika already knew about Nandini, then guys if you remember I had changed the plot a bit. No, Nandini and Nyonika never met. She had just met Anahita on Janmashtami.

x Those asking about Manik's music, no he and his group doesn't sing for money. Fab Fiveand Manik alone too release their songs on YouTube and other music apps, that's how Anahita is a fan of Manik.

x You expected Manik to tell everything to Nyonika about Nandini? Really? What should he tell that Nandini was raped? When Nyonika was wasn't ready to hear anything how can he tell her such a big thing and besides Manik doesn't even know everything so that's why he would refrain himself from saying anything until he knows the whole truth. Believe me, I've planned this story very well in my mind and the revealtions will happen but at the right time. If you can, just trust on the writer.

x Nandini and Goenka Brothers meet will happen in the next chapter. You can't expect me to write everything in a single chapter now, right?

x Manik will also know about Nandini being Goenka in upcoming one or two chapters.

x I've planned everything. Maximum it will take fifteen chapters for the story to complete. I've asked this earlier too that if you want me to increase the pace then tell me, but you all said me to go with the flow. Now I'll say guys, go with the flow. This October, (max by Diwali in November) we will be done with this book.

x If you've any other questions regarding anything, then please ask away >>>

Thank You!