~ f i v e ~

"इतना तो किसी ने चाहा भी न होगा,
जितना मैने सिर्फ सोचा है तुझे!"

Kapoor Apartment-

The morning In the Kapoor apartment was quite beautiful with the naughty kid doing her naughty antics to get her Mimi's  and Shi Maa's attention. Soon it was time for Nandini's college, so she made her daughter ready first so that later she won't disturb Ishita and she also have to go to playschool. .Getting ready Anahita came running in the kitchen and twirling in front of Ishita she asked in her toddler voice ...

Anahita:(with actions) Shi Maa!! How am lottint?

(Looking?)

Ishita Smiled beautifully and patted her cheeks lovingly.

Ishita: My angel is looking just like an Angel, Cute Angel!

Anahita grinned widely, then showed her cap.

Ana: Shee, Shi Maa, Tap!

(See Ishi Maa, Cap!)

Ishita: Oh wow! You wore a Cap too? So Cute!!!

Anahita bobbed her head in yes cutely and then Nandini came out all ready for her first day, as yesterday she went for some document verification. She was looking simple and elegant in a plain Kurti with black leggings and her hair tied in a simple High ponytail looking simple yet beautiful.

Anahita:(looking at her Mimi) Mimi! Sho petty petty!

(Mimi! So pretty pretty!)

Nandini:(kissing her cheeks) Thank yu mera Mimi  ki jaan! Aacha, now come let's have breakfast then you have to go to school too, haina?

Ana:(grinning) Yeshh! Shul! I'll meet Kiala, and.. and alsho Plia!

(Yes! School! I'll meet Kiara and also Priya)

Nandini:(smiling while feeding her) Haan? Are they Iti's friends?

Anahita cutely nodded her head in yes and started talking about her friends whom she love and play with, and Nandini and Ishita were chuckling at her.

Soon done with the breakfast, Nandini left as Anahita's school timings are at 10 and it's just 8:30 am!

Nandini: Ishi Maa, mujhe aaj aane me thoda late hoga, so please aap Anahita ko pick kar aayegi?

(Ishi Maa, I'll be bit late today, so will you please pick Anahita up?)

Ishita:(glaring) I won't! Go!

And she turned huffing in anger making Anahita giggle and Nandini sighed and back hugged her.

Nandini: Okay, Sorry Ishi Maa! No Please, you have to pick Anahita up from her school, okay?