~ t w e n t y n i n e ~

Song reference - Kahani Suno 2.0, play the song with music (♪) emoticon.

~~~ ✿ ~~~

"तू न मिले तो किसी ओर का हो जाऊं,
इतना कमजोर नहीं है मेरा इश्क!"

"I think we should tell this to Manik." Cabir, Abhi and Navya looked at Mukti who looked at them wiping her tears.

"I guess Mukti is right. We should tell everything to Manik. He has the right to know everything." Cabir and Abhi looked at each other with a plain face and Mukti and Navya frowned looking at them.

"What are you both thinking? Can't you see how heartbroken Manik is?"

"Mukti, do you think after we tell him he will be all happy?"

"That's not the point here, Cabir. The point here is the whole truth, which Manik deserves to know."

"Navya, we know that Manik deserves to know the truth, but not from us. It's not our story to tell. Don't you think so?" Mukti and Navya looked at both of them with weird faces.

"Guys!! Just a second. Are you guys thinking that Manik and Nandini still have a future together?" Both the boys frowned hearing Mukti, as if she asked a stupid question.

"Why not?" Cabir raised his brows.

"Why not? Cabir, are you serious? Firstly, Nandini was, she was ra-ped. And then she has a daughter. Do you think there is any possibility of Manik and Nandini?"

"Are you mad Navya? Why not? If Manik loves Nandini, and if Nandini also fell in love with Manik, then what's the issue?" Both girls looked at the guys with blank faces, and then sighed in irritation. They think that it will be so easy. As if they don't know anything.

"Firstly Abhi, as much as it's not right to say but the fact is, Nandini is not going to fall in love with Manik. Do you think it is ever gonna be easy for her to fall in love after whatever happened with her? At every step of this journey there is only pain for our Manik. And I am sorry if I'm being selfish for my friend - but I don't wanna see him with Nandini."

"Same here. I've all my sympathies with Nandini and her daughter. But I don't think there is any future for Manik and Nandini. If anything, Manik is going to suffer at every point." Cabir and Abhi sighed looking at the girls. Although they were pissed at their thoughts, they also know that all these are nothing but concern for Manik. And they can't blame them for that.

"Muku, Navya. I understand what you're saying. But love is all about this. It's not smiles and giggles every time. It also comes with pain and heartache. And true love is one, which crosses all hurdles and sufferings coming in the way."

"Cabir is right. And tell me one thing, do you guys think that after knowing the whole truth Manik is gonna leave Nandini? Just like that? If you think so, then you haven't understood Manik at all. He can't see a stranger in pain, then how can you expect him to leave his The One alone? If he can put himself in danger to save a stranger's life then you can't even imagine what miles he can cross for his love! And trust me, he won't care if she loves him back or not, if they've a future together or not, he will always love her, he has always loved her. And then had you missed the connection between them? Technically it was him who saved Nandini that night. Even after being so far, he was there for her. Then how can you think that he will leave his side now, when she is so close to him?"