~ f i f t y f i v e ~

Please do Votes and Comment --

A long chapter ahead;)

---

sitaaron ki mehfil me, faqat,
tum hi mera noorani chaand ho!

"Loktal!!" Manik was sitting with Anahita in his lap who was showing him, her graphic book, when she suddenly looked at Manik and called him, gaining everyone's attention with her excited voice.

"Hanji Princess?"

"You know, I'm new wuv guru!"

(wuv- Love)

Manik raised his brows and Nandini who was sitting in between Shivay and Omkara with her head resting on his shoulder, sat straight and frowned. Ishita slapped her head and others were just looking at Anahita with curious eyes.

"Is it?" Manik's tone had amusement in it. Spending time with this bundle of joy had him distracted from all the problems and confusions he is going through right now.

"Yesh!!" Anahita bobbed her head cutely and grinned. Manik bit back his smile and made a serious face.

"Oh, so what do you know about love?"

And when he asked this question, suddenly Manik's remembered his five year old self, who one day suddenly asked this question from his Dadu. Well, technically he didn't remember that but his family had recited that incident so many times that he can picture everything. But he clearly remember that how since that day, he started waiting to fall in love, and how his search for his The One started that day. And then he found her.

He looked at Nandini and he realised, his search was over the moment his eyes found her. The moment he stared into her deep black orbs his heart knew that she is it. It for him.

Feeling his gaze on her, Nandini looked at him and found him looking at her with pure adoration and love, which sent shiver through her body. She looked back into his eyes and in the silence of their voices, their eyes talked.

They both were snapped into reality when Anahita got up from Manik's lap and stood in the centre with a serious thinking face.

"Aurding to me, wuv is cyclogic"

(Aurding- According)

"Cyclogic?" Bhavya asked in confusion and Anahita frowned.

"She means Psychological." Both Nandini and Manik said in unison and Bhavya made an ohh face and Anahita bobbed her head, while the other ladies smiled.

"Dekh rahe ho bhaiya? Saath saath bolne bhi lage hai. Jyada ho Raha hai." Rudra who was sitting beside Shivay, leaned closed to him and whispered. Shivay gave him a hard stare and he sat straight.

(See Bhaiya, now they are even speaking the same thing. It's too much)

"So, how's love psychological Anahita?" Gauri asked curiously and everyone's attention again went to Anahita who showed her palm and nodded.

"Simple Maami, In wuv, one is Cycle and other is ogical."

(In love, one is psycho and other is logical)

A chorus of laughter was heard after that and Anahita herself too giggled palming her mouth. Nandini stared at her daughter with disbelief before shaking her head and smiling at her cute nonsense all the while thinking that from where does she learn all these things. But her question was answered by Manik.