~ f i f t y e i g h t ~

Just for curiosity, how many curses you know? If not too much, I would advise you to go through that dictionary because you would need those words --

Vote, Comments and share:)

koi lafzon ke lie baitha raha
kisi ne aankhein padh li

"I- I was the o- one wh-o ra- raped Nan-dini by drug- drugging her"

Manik soothed Nandini's hand when she clutched his tightly, as a severely beaten Moksh confessed his son in front of everyone. Nandini was trying her best by to not let any memory break her, and Manik's hand holding hers was a big relief.

Although Nandini never wanted this to happen, because to be honest she thinks that this won't make a difference in her life whether her so called family now believe him or not. But she just stayed quiet.

For Suraj, it was a shock. He was dumbfounded, stunned and what not. He looked at the boy standing in front of him and suddenly as his words registered in his ears he stumbled back, to be held by Anita who was looking at him with tears filled eyes. And in her eyes, he saw regret, regret of trusting her husband.

Rudra who was holding the severely beaten Moksh with his collar finally pushed him away. And then looked at the other two men who were none other than Ashok Jindal, Moksh's father, and The doctor who made the false reports of Nandini.

"I- I didn't did any-thing. I did what Mr. Jindal asked me to do. He- he asked me to make a false report which would state that that girl wasn't raped, and tell her family the lie that she was sexually active, and I did exactly that. Please leave me."

Everyone stared at that doctor and Ashok Jindal dumbfounded and with disgust.

Ashok Jindal glared at the doctor first and then looked at the Goenka's, then his gaze found Nandini who was sitting with Manik and Mrunal on her either side. She was looking down with Manik holding her hand in his. He smirked and stood up with difficulty as he was beaten too.

"You are- a- a gro-wn up now, little girl."

Nandini clutched Manik's hand and Manik glared at the man. Shivay held Ashok's collar tightly and jerked him.

"Don't you dare even look at my sister." His cold voice was enough to send shivers in the body of the person on the recieving hand, but Ashok just smiled evilly.

"Re-lax young man. Yo-u had enough." He somehow loosened Shivay's hold and looked at Suraj and Anita and chuckled before laughing darkly.

Nandini flinched and her breath turned heavy in fear to which Mrunal soothed her back by caressing her and Manik caressed her hair softly.

"I- I want to g- go Manik." In between her shaky breath she finally uttered out those words. Since her almost panic attack and Manik arrived she didn't left his hand and never looked at the people responsible for her this state.

"Nahi meri jaan, we won't run now. We will face it. Together." Squeezing her hands he met her eyes which were speaking volumes. He looked back at Ashok Jindal who was still laughing which irritated him more.

"See, you actually have no rights to bri- bring me here. At least what- ever I did, it was for my son. You toh didn't even believed your daughter."