~ t w n t y one ~

"कोशिश बहुत की, कि राज़- ए - मोहब्बत बयां ना हो,
मुमकिन कहा था की आग लगे और धुआं न हो!!"

Space

"Nandini, ruko!"

Nandini who was walking towards the library to get a few books, halted on her steps hearing Mukti's voice. She turned to saw Mukti walking towards her with Navya. She adjusted the strap of her bag and looked at them, who now were standing infront of her.

Mukti: Hey!!

Nandini: Hi!

Navya: Hello Nandini, I am Navya.

Nandini mouthed a hello and nodded her head. Seeing her so reserved both girls looked at each other.

Navya: By the way, you were going to library?

Nandini:(nodding her head) Yeah!

Mukti: Oh! Then you should thank us, because we saved your time.

Nandini:(confused) Huh?

Navya:(chuckling) Arre! She meant that, we went to library ten minutes ago, and some books arrangements is going there, so no student is allowed for two hour.

Nandini made an Oh face and smiled a little at them.

Navya: How's your project going on by the way?

Nandini:(nodding) Good.

She was confused as to why these both are talking to her. Because as much as she have heard from rumours Fab Five rarely talks with any other student on their own, and especially Mukti and Navya. She looked at Mukti when she spoke...

Mukti: Oh that reminds me Nandini, tomorrow we will focus on the research thing okay? So take your time out from your lectures and meet us in the garden area at 12 okay?

Nandini nodded and both girls bid bye to her and Nandini decided to pick her daughter early today, as she was free only. So she left the college premises still in some thoughts.

.
.

Navya: I think she is Introvert Muku!!

Mukti:(nodding) Yeah! She rarely speaks on her own in group discussion too. But yes, she is quite intelligent.

Navya: But, she looks so innocent yet so brave no?

Mukti:(chuckling) You reading faces or what?

Navya:(smiling) No! I just can feel it. She gives me those vibes you know!

Mukti:(hugging her sideways) Yeah, her vibes are actually positive.

Navya: But I guess it will take some time for us to be her friends.

Mukti: Koi naa! Manik ke lie kuch bhi!

(It's okay! Anything for Manik)

Both laughed and hi-fied each other before entering in the Jam room.

.
.

Cafe Aurora -

Kabir: Oyee Manik baba!! Stop searching for her, she won't come here everyday bro.

Manik looked at Kabir and made a bad face.

Well currently it was evening and Fab Five were seated in the cafe, enjoying some spare time. And since the time Manik entered he was looking here and there for His Princess but sulked when saw her nowhere.