~ f o r t y o n e ~

The response in previous chapter <<<333 Thank you so much everyone. Hope it continues though:)

•|•

"तेरी सूरत से है आलम में बहारों को सबात,
तेरी आंखें के सिवा दुनिया में रखा क्या है?"

"Happy Birthday ShivOmRu Bhaiya." Shivay smiled at Manik and hugged him patting his back.

"Thank you Mann." One by one everyone wished Shivay, Omkara and Rudra, who thanked them with a smile.

"Ok everyone come for breakfast, Shiv, Om, Ru, I had made all your favourite dishes. Come." The trio nodded and everyone else followed them as they moved towards the dining area. They all say down to have the delicious food.

"Dadu No!!" Mrunal stopped Yash who was about to take the oily Puri and Damini shook her head in disbelief glaring him.

"Mrunal bache, It's their birthday, they will feel bad." Yash spoke pointing at Shivay, Omkara and Rudra making everyone chuckle.

"No Yash Dadu, we won't feel bad. It's okay. You can eat your tasty meal." Yash glared at Rudra and everyone snickered, when Mrunal gave Yash his everyday breakfast that is Fruits and Juice.

Shivay looked at everyone and smiled before looking at his plate where he had served himself Idli Sambhar and when he looked at the plates of his brothers, he wasn't surprised seeing the same things in their plates. Their wives glanced at each other and shared a small sad smile.

"Arre bachon! As far as I know, you don't like South Indian food that much right?" Damini asked as she saw the three boys had only Idli Sambhar in their plates.

"Haa bachon. You liked Aloo Puri and Aloo Paratha, no? Anita told me once. What happen?" Anika, Gauri and Bhavya looked at each other and then at their husbands who were silent at Nyonika's question.

"Actually, Nyo Maa, they eats South Indian food on their birthday. They just like it." Everyone nodded with an ohh face and didn't pestered much.

"Oh by the way, Manu, you will go to the orphanage naa bache?"

"Yes Dadi, I will." Damini have ham a flying kiss which he acted to catch making everyone chuckle at them.

"Manu, apne unn pantro ko bhi le jana, or Ghar bhi Lana."  Manik nodded at his father with a chuckle as he mentioned about his friends. Anyway, he had to meet those two Idiots too who he feels are hiding something from him. And then he needs to think something about his The One too.

(Manu, take your gang too with you, and then bring them home too)

.
.

"Good Morning Mumma Ki Jaan." Anahita sleepily opened her eyes and saw her mother sitting beside her, caressing her face. Anahita smiled and cupped her mother's cheeks in her small palm and giggled lightly making Nandini's heart flutter with joy. She took her small palms and kissed them.