~ f i f t e e n ~

"वो जो एक शख्स नही मिला,
ले कर कायनात का क्या करू?"

And he kissed Anahita's hand over the thread while Ishita was looking at Manik with surprised face. Anahita smiled at Manik and then the thread..

Anahita: Potect?

[Protect??]

Manik:(laughed) Yes Bache it'll protect you, Always!!

Ishita:(to Anahita) Aacha miss shararti bache, ghar chale?? Aapki Mumma ko bhi toh batana h naa aapki iss pyari si harkat ke bare me...

Hearing her Anahita's eyes widened and she kept her both hands on her mouth with a scared face, making Ishita roll her eyes at her usual drama which was about to start and Manik with curious and amused face..

Anahita: Uiii Shi Maa, no Mumma.. Mumma will cold Ana, Ana will cly and then Ana will come shik then Mumma will kly, Ana nit lite Mumma kly...

[Uiii Shi Maa, Don't tell to Mumma.. Mumma will scold Ana, Ana will cry and then Ana will become sick and then Mumma will Cry, and Ana doesn't like To see Mumma Cry]

Listening her cute banter and excuses Manik laughed while Ishita first nod her head in disbelief and then smiled too. Seeing both of them smiling Anahita too smiled thinking that she is safe now but soon her smile dropped down when she heard Ishita's next words.

Ishita: Ye toh aapko mera hand chodne se pehle sochna chaiye tha na bacha ji...

Anahita pouted sadly and looked at Manik who was giggling at her cuteness..

Anahita: Bata lo Loktal...

[Bacha Lo Rockstar]

Manik:(laughingly) Aww Princess You're so Cuteeee!! But aapki galti h naa?? And she is your Mumma, thoda sa scold karege and phir pyaar bhi toh karege naa??

Anahita: Meli Mumma thola cold ni kalti..

[Meri Mumma thoda scold nahi karti..]

Now Manik was feeling bad for her. But he knew he was no-one to interfere but he also wanted to see her smiling face back so something striked him and he stood up..

Manik: Aacha come, I'll drop you home..

Anahita:(squealed) Sachiii??

Manik:(flicking her cute nose) Muchiii meri jaan!! Come. Come Aunty.

Ishita: Arre beta, uski kya jaroorat hai? We will go by ourselves.

Manik: Aunty, It's ok, please come, in that way I'll spend some more time with Princess. What say Princess?

Anahita: Yesh!!!

And both hi-fied while Ishita smiled and nodded and moved towards Manik's car with Manik holding Anahita's hand helping her crossing the road like a father and smiling Ishita behind them..

Manik: And Princess, will you make a Promise to me?

Manik asked when they sat in the car with Anahita on the passenger seat and Ishita on the back seat. He properly secured her with seatbelt and put his seatbelt too..

Anahita:(with cute frown) Lite Mumma-Ana plomise??

[Like Mumma-Ana Promise?]