~ f o r t y f o u r ~

{This book is going to complete 200k views soon (yeeee) but before that can I get 25K votes overall on the book, pretty please? *puppy face* For that you can vote on this chapter and previous ones if any chapter is left on which you didn't voted.}

{Vote, Comment and Share}

---ω---

"ek tu na mila,
sari duniya mile bhi toh kya hai.
mera dil na khila,
sari bagiya khile bhi toh kya hai!"

---ω---

"Should I frame this as a memory?" Cabir, Abhi, Mukti and Navya slapped their forehead at their best friend's dreamy look and stupidity. While Manik remained nonchalant and kept staring at the message with a small smile, which wasn't leaving his face since the time his phone has received a message from a contact saved as Sunshine.

"Manik! For God sake, the message is blank. Idiot!" Mukti spoke and Manik royally ignored her making her sigh.

(a/n- Haha, sorry for hyping it up too much)

"Yes Manik. And it can be a mistake too, Right?" This time Navya said, although she didn't wanted to break his heart but why would Nandini sent a blank message to Manik. Manik looked at his friends and sighed before taking a seat on the couch. Currently, Fab Five were gathered in Abhi's home.

"No Navya! Firstly if even if was a message sent by mistake then too I should be hopeful right? Because technically, for sending me message even "by mistake" one should open the contact and that means she was thinking about me." Fab Four were amazed and afraid both at the hopefulness of Manik. Amazed, because the level of hope he is having and afraid, because of the same reason, the level of hope he is having. Because if his hopes would break at the end, they know he will hurt beyond imagination.

Manik looked at his friends who were looking at him with different emotions and somehow he knew what was going in their mind and he chuckled.

"Relax guys! Stop fucking worry about me everytime. I'm into this with all my will. And no, for the nth time, this is not a message sent by mistake. Nandini Murthy doesn't do such mistakes." He smiled at them and his friends smiled back at him. Cabir and Abhi glanced at each other and Abhi nodded at Cabir.

They both have been trying to make sure of what Moksh had told them. They wanted to be fully sure that Nandini is the daughter of Goenka's which Moksh was telling. And in their attempts to gather the information, they had came across a seven years old article of Goenka siblings photograph from an outing. And although the face of the said sister was not clear, but Cabir and Abhi recognised her as Nandini. And they were also in contact with Abhishek Jindal, who somehow got Nandini's information from school only to confirm their doubt that Nandini is not Nandini Murthy, but Nandini Goenka. And they had been waiting for right time to tell this to Manik and somehow they feels that this is the right time.

"Manik. We need to tell you something." Abhi and Cabir took seat on Manik's each side and Manik looked at Abhi and nodded him to continue.

"Manik we found something about Nandini." Manik sat straight hearing Cabir and looked at him with curiosity. Mukti and Navya too sat on the other couches with frowns of confusion.

"What did you found Cabir?" Manik's heart started beating abnormally in fear, and he looked at his friends with questioning gaze. Abhi cleared his throat and took a deep sigh.