Chapter 10: The Computer Program

"Hey guys, I came to check in on you-" Steve said, but then saw the computer.

"What the hell happened to the computer?" Sam asked worriedly.

"Zola..." Steve said under his breath.

"Hello, captain. Or should I say, ex-captain." Zola said.

"What the heck is he doing here?" Bucky asked, getting angrier by the second. "I thought he died back during the fall of SHIELD!"

"I never die." Zola replied.

"Oh, shut up stupid computer program!" Willow said.

"What do you want with my friends?" Steve asked Zola with anger in his voice.

"Why would you care, you abandoned them without a problem." Zola stated.

"That doesn't mean I didn't care." Steve replied.

"Oh, look. It seems that you're here too, Zemo. You've been a great annoyance to HYDRA, considering you killed some of our best scientists." Zola said blankly.

"I highly suggest you watch your mouth Zola, I do not like people affiliated with Super-Soldiers, let alone the person that created them." Zemo replied.

"Yes, but I bet that you also hate the old captain over there. He destroyed your country, remember?" Zola reminded.

"I did indeed hate him, but he is no longer a part of the Avengers, therefore he is nothing that I should be concerned about at this moment." Zemo responded.

"Finally, Zemo has a little bit of common sense for once!" Sam stated.

"You are looking for Subject 001?" Zola asked.

"You already know the answer." Willow said impatiently.

"I do indeed." Zola said, emotionlessly. "You'll never find her."

"Cut the crap, you crazy AI." Sam said.

"James, you feel as if you know the subject from somewhere, am I right?" Zola asked the flustered 106 year old man.

"Yeah, she saved both me and Steve back in 1943, which again, you already know." Bucky replied in a low voice.

"No, before that I mean." Zola clarified.

"What the hell are you getting at?" Bucky asked, about to punch a hole through Willow's computer.

"Well, the truth is, you did know her before that. You knew her in your childhood, even."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bucky yelled. "You've already ruined my life, and who knows how many others. Go. To. Hell."

"You always are trying to play the hero, aren't you Barnes. Too bad for you, Subject 001 doesn't remember her past with you, so all those memories, all those moments, gone."

"Who is she then? If you know so much, then tell me how the hell I know her." Bucky hissed.

"I could, but that would ruin all the fun, wouldn't it? Don't worry soldier, you'll know soon enough. And once you find out, your life will be changed. Forever."

Bucky had enough at this point, and threw the computer on the ground so it broke in half. He then stomped on it, which made sparks fly everywhere.

"Hail HYDRA." Zola said, before the screen blanked out due to relentless stomping.

"Dude, that was my computer!" Willow said.

"I don't care." Bucky said.

"Buck, calm down." Sam said calmly.