Secret Agent Alpine

Hi, readers! I can't believe that I have almost 1k reads, thank you so much! The next book that I'm writing is Secret Agent Alpine, which I sort of hinted at in the epilogue. If you're interested in that, I published the prologue for it already. I'll occasionally add new chapters to it, at least a few times a month.

Here's the description for it:

"𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀, 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲... 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲."

"𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵."

"𝗢𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲-𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱."

Alpine is the new pet cat of Bucky Barnes. An average, normal, house cat. Yeah right. Little does her owner know, but she is actually an undercover agent "working" for HYDRA. She is one of three subjects that were unlucky enough to survive Project: Elemental. She can control, manipulate and create ice. This may seem harmless at first, but once you meet Alpine's cold glare, you will quite literally freeze in your tracks. HYDRA knew how lethal this cat was, but somehow they did not know that they gave Alpine human-level intelligence.

Alpine was programmed to do whatever HYDRA wanted. Right now, they wanted their best pet back, and that pet happened to be Bucky Barnes. She doesn't expect to find much in him, but with him she sees the world in a whole new light. With him, she finds out a life-changing secret; HYDRA aren't the good guys. When HYDRA plans to break this already broken world she lives in, will Alpine be able to stop their reign of terror in time? Or will her mission just turn into a huge catastrophe?