chp | five

"Kook, can you please go and wake up (y/n) for me?" Jimin asked as he set the table. "Yeah, sure." "Thanks, love." Jimin placed a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips before placing some dishes on the table.

Jungkook made his way up the stairs, humming a soft song. He wondered if you had slept well. He remembered how difficult it was for him to sleep the first night he slept in a new home.

"(y/n)?" he called, knocking on the door. He could hear you hum in response. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Yes."

Jungkook opened the door and stuck his hand through the crack. His eyes moved around the dimly lit room before landing on your figure sitting on the bed.

He could tell he had woken you up because of your puffed-out cheeks and red eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. Jimin asked me to wake up because we're having breakfast." "You want me to join you guys for breakfast?" You asked, and he nodded.

You were confused. You woke up a few minutes ago because of Jungkook's knocking, and now he was asking you to have breakfast with them.

None of your owners had ever eaten breakfast with you. Hell, you were lucky enough to even get breakfast sometimes.

"You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable," you shook your head. "No, it's okay," a smile formed his lips. "Okay. Why don't you wash up? You can come down when you're ready." You nodded and hummed in acknowledgement.

Jungkook closed the door and smiled. It seemed like you had a good sleep, and he was happy about that.

"Is she awake?" Taehyung asked, seeing Jungkook walk into the kitchen. "Yeah. Well, I kind of woke her up, but that's whatever," he shrugged, taking a seat.

"Because it's breakfast, I wasn't really able to put anything crucial for her diet. I mean, I didn't know if I should give her steak."

"It's okay. I'll ask Hobi to help. I'm sure he and Yoongi can help us figure out y/n's eating habits." "Shouldn't you know, though? You're the one who specializes in hybrids." Jungkook asked, and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Every hybrid has their own eating habits. Some enjoy eating based on their animal counterparts. Like carnivore slash, predatory hybrids prefer eating meat. Even raw. And some herbivore hybrids prefer only eating plant-based meals. Although all hybrids can eat both, a lot prefer to eat according to their animal diets."

Jungkook's mouth slightly fell open. "Oh," Taehyung shook his head and chuckled before stuffing a slice of toast into his boyfriend's mouth.

"Morning, y/n," Jimin greeted, flashing you a smile. "You can sit here," he pulled out the chair next to him. "You want me to sit with you?"

"Yeah. You don't have to. We just didn't want you to sit alone." "N-no, I'd like to sit with you. It's just something I'm not used to." You admitted as you took a seat next to Jimin.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked as Jimin began to put some food into your plate. "Yes."

"Do you want bacon?" "No, I'm not really a fan of pork. I enjoy eating pork sausages and things like salami and chorizo, not bacon and steaky pork. " Jimin nodded.

"I'm glad I decided to make pork sausages as well," he finished dishing the food and set the plate in front of you. "Enjoy, and if you're not full, feel free to ask for more, okay?" You nodded and muttered a soft thank you before taking a bite of the toast.

"What time are you going to Hobi's?" "Uh, probably after breakfast. I have to go to the clinic today, so I can't go during the day."

"Are you going to take y/n with you?" Jungkook asked, and your ears perked at the mention of your name.

"That's if she wants to come. Yoongi maybe a panther hybrid like her, but he's a male, which could make her uncomfortable. She's at the age where female hybrids like her are sold off for breeding, so she has every right to want to stay away from any male panther hybrid."

"If she doesn't want to go, who's going to stay with her? We're all going to work today," Jungkook asked.

"She can join me in the office. I just have to check and see how many hybrids came in yesterday. Then I have to record how many need to be taken to the clinic. She can wait for me in my office if she doesn't want to stay home alone."

"Do you want to go with Taehyung? If you don't want, you can come with me to the clinic. If you don't want to do that either, you can just stay home alone."

You didn't want to stay home alone. This place was unfamiliar to you. You didn't think you'd be able to find your way without one of them helping you.

You trusted Jimin the most, but he was going to be at a place full of hybrids, and a lot of them were probably unstable.

Taehyung's going to visit a patient, but he had to go to the clinic after. By the looks of it, he was most likely going to leave you with the owner of that hybrid.

In a situation like this, you'd go with Jimin, but a familiar scent lingered on Taehyung when he arrived yesterday. You wanted to figure out who the scent belonged to.

"I'll go with Mr Taehyung." 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

a/n: sorry if it's a little uneventful rn, i'm going to make it more interesting :) 

also thank you for 300 reads <3